chapter10(edited)

All this time, Wonwoo and Dino didn't realize that all the members were awake and listening to their conversation. Out of the blue, they heard someone talking.

Scoups: Chan-ah, we all love you no matter what because you are Chan, one of our members, our little brother, and our family. Prioritizing yourself does not make you selfish at all. So, tell us when you are hurting, defend yourself self, if any of the members’ words hurt you, tell them, don't let it get to you. If you think this all will make you a burden on us, then you are wrong, we will be so happy to see you have your own opinion.
Scoups’s talk touched Dino very deeply, and he was sobbing silently on Wonwoo's shoulder. They are both sitting on the bed side by side, and all the other members are present in the room, too. Dino loved his Hyungs, but he didn't want to hurt them in any way.
Dino: Hyung, you all are already doing so much for me; I will always love you. Hao Hyung and Woozi Hyung, I know that I have hurt you, but still, you both stayed here by my side this whole time, so I am very thankful. I hope that you can forgive me for all the mistakes I have made. I will try harder not to create any more trouble for you both.

Wonwoo moved aside when Minghao and Woozi both came near Dino’s bed and hugged him. Hao was silently crying, so Woozi was the one to stop Dino’s apology train.

Woozi: Stop apologizing Chan-ah, we are the ones who should apologize to you. You have to understand that you didn't do anything wrong. We are the ones who hurt you and neglected you. So, I am sorry!
Dino: Hyung I...
Woozi: Stop right there, no more crying and no sorries from you at all. You are overexerting your body from all this crying, take some rest, we will talk more later.
The members went outside, and Dino asked Woozi to stay when he was about to get up from the bed. They lay down and fell asleep.

After two-three hours
Woozi woke up with Dino in his arms after ages. Woozi felt how much weight Dino had lost and had become so small. He mentally promised himself to feed their Maknae properly and get back his chubby self. Dino was still sleeping, so Woozi started to talk to him slowly.
Woozi: Chan, I love all our members more than you guys think. Especially you because you are our youngest. But I failed you as your Hyung when the anger clouded my mind. I treated you harshly and handled the situation very badly. I am sorry, I regret my actions a lot. When you woke up before, the first thing you did was to blame yourself and apologize, even when it was not entirely your fault. I feel like you deserve a better Hyung than me.

Woozi sighed and felt Dino shift in his arms. He didn't know that Dino was awake, and he was listening to him.

Dino: Hyung, you know that I love all of you, my 12 brothers, even when I joke about having useless Hyungs, I really don’t mean it.

They both chuckled at this and just stayed there hugging each other. Woozi broke the silence after some time.

Woozi: Chan, after you are discharged from here, I want to show you something.

Dino nodded, and Woozi didn't leave Dino's side for a long time. Some of the members came back in, and they wanted their Maknae’s attention as well.
Wonwoo: Jihoon, can u leave Chan now? We want to stay with him too.
Woozi: I don't want to leave; I am comfortable here, and Chan wants me to stay here. Right, Chan-ah?
Wonwoo (whined a little): You have been here for so long; I want to cuddle with Channie now.
Seungkwan: No, Hyung, it is my turn now. No one can take him from me. I am the only one who makes him laugh always.
Hoshi (sassily): No, he will cuddle with me. I am his favourite Hyung, after all. Ask him!
All the other members scoffed at that, and Dino started to laugh. They were all silent for a minute and then laughed with him.

Dino: Woozi Hyung, don't worry, you don’t have to move, and Wonwoo Hyung, you can cuddle me on the other side if you want. Hoshi Hyung and Kwannie, I would love to cuddle with you later, okay? Andddd I love you all equally.

They looked at each other and started to laugh.

After three days, Dino was discharged from the hospital. His parents came to meet him after the day he woke up and he stayed with them the whole day. He talked with them about his illness and felt at ease. He hasn’t talked with his Hyungs about this topic, and they never brought it up as well.
Dino: Finally, I want to go home so badly.
Scoups: Dino, after we arrive home, we will have a talk. Okay?
Dino (gave a small smile to him): Don't worry, Hyung, I want to talk with you all too.