chapter 11

Dino and Wonwoo's car

Dino: Wonwoo Hyung, I want to sleep until we arrive.

Wonwoo: Okay, you can sleep on my shoulder if you want.

Dino: Thanks, Hyung, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Wonwoo (sighing): Dino-ah, you need to stop thinking like that, just sleep.

He grabbed Dino's head and kept it on his shoulder. This small gesture brought a smile to Dino's face.

Dino: Thanks, Hyung.

Wonwoo kept his head on Dino's head, and they both drifted to sleep for a bit.

Scoups and Woozi's Car

Woozi is not the one to show his love for anyone openly, but this incident made him feel like he should do more. He almost lost one of his members, so he became clingy to Dino since the day he woke up. Today, members forced him to sit in a different car than Dino, and now he is sulking.

Woozi: Can you tell me why I was forced to travel in this car? huh, I wanted to stay beside Dino. Why did you let Wonwoo go with him? Answer me, Hyung.

Scoups: Woozi, can you be silent for a moment? You are giving me a headache. For an introverted person, you have been speaking a lot lately.

Woozi (crossing his arms): You still haven't answered my question.

Scoups (Frustrated): Jihoon, you have to give Chan some space. He is still recovering yet, and your clinginess will overwhelm him.

Woozi (sighing): I know you are right, Hyung, but I just want to make up for my mistakes. He forgave us so easily, so I feel guilty.

Scoups: You know that you are not the only one who is feeling like this, right? Everything will be alright. Don't worry, Dino's heart is big, he will open up to us, give him some time. Then, we will be able to correct our mistakes.

Scoups squeezed Woozi in a short side hug to reassure him.

Hoshi and Minghao's Car

There was one another member who was behaving opposite of Woozi. Minghao hugged Dino when he apologized to him and Woozi. After that day, he hadn't said a word to Dino. He stayed outside the room or on one side while others were with Dino.

Hao (Timidly): Hoshi Hyung, can you help me with something?

Hoshi: Of course, anything.

Hao: Hyung, I want to apologise to Chan, but I am ashamed of my behaviour.

Hoshi: Hao, you don't have to feel ashamed. All of us did something wrong, but we have to look forward to fixing our wrongdoings. For now, just talk to him, don't repeat your mistake by ignoring him again. Let him know why you behaved like that and how you feel right now. Uri Dino will understand and forgive you.

Hoshi hugged him and started to pat his back to comfort him.

Dino and Wonwoo's car

Dino was able to sleep only for some time because his head was filled with too many thoughts. Wonwoo noticed that Dino had woken up and he was lost in thoughts.

Wonwoo: What are you thinking about so deeply, Maknae-ah?

Dino: Hyung, I think Hao Hyung is ignoring me. He did not talk to me even once. Did I do something wrong?

Wonwoo: Dino-ah, I told you to stop thinking negatively. You have done nothing wrong. Minghao is feeling guilty like we all are, but we are handling it a little better than him. He doesn't know how to talk to you, why don't you try to talk to him?