Epilogue

After one year
Hao (Loudly): DINO-AH COME DOWN WE ARE LATE
Dino (Coming down the stairs): I AM COMING…
Hao (Sighing): You have been saying that for the last hour, Channie.
Dino (Whining and hugging Hao from the back): Hyung, I was getting ready. You know I am an idol (teasingly), and I have to look good.
Hao just rolled his eyes and smiled a bit. Wonwoo came there while they were bickering.
Wonwoo: Are two going to the doctor?
Dino: Yes, Hyung. Do you want to come with us?
Wonwoo (Smiling): Yeah, sure. Just give me a minute to get ready.
Hao: No, no. We are already late.
Dino: Hyung, Wonwoo Hyung will be ready in a minute.

Hao tried to protest, but Dino gave him his best puppy face, and he relented. Wonwoo got ready in record time, and they went for Dino’s regular doctor's visit.

During the car ride, Dino was thinking about the last year and how his life has changed during this time. Dino has been doing better regarding his illness. He had gone to the doctor regularly, at least one of his Hyungs with him. They took turns to go with him. Sometimes, more than one member joined him, even if it was not their turn. This whole scenario gave a lot of happiness to Dino, and he got the courage to express his emotions freely.

Whenever something emotional, funny, or even stupid idea came to his mind, he slowly started to talk about it openly. Seungkwan once said that no one would scold him for being a Maknae, and he kept that in mind. Now he spends time with his Hyung, working hard, playing pranks on them or with him, and laughing his heart out. They all still have some arguments from time to time, but they always talk them out. Dino had a content smile on his face, thinking all this when they reached the hospital.

The doctor’s visit went well, and they came back to the practice room where they were all gathered. They were practising for their comeback, and Dino is going to show them his dance for his solo song, too.

Hyungs’ POV

We were all sitting around the practice room when Dino started to dance. He was dancing so gracefully that we were all mesmerized by his moves. He has come a long way from last year’s events. His body has recovered a lot, and he has gained some weight, thankfully. He has a big smile while dancing, and all of us are cheering and clapping for him.

Dino finished his dance, and Hoshi, Minghao, and Wonwoo ran to hug him. We all complimented him, and his laughter rang throughout the practice room. Uri Maknae's laughter is music to our ears and will make sure to always keep him happy.
💎🤍💎🤍💎🤍💎🤍💎🤍💎🤍💎🤍💎🤍💎
Hello everyone
I finished the story with this chapter. I got some help for writing it, and I want to thank her
I want to ask what your thoughts are about the story.
And for those who read the story at first, the story is now edited, so you can read it again. I hope you like it
Finally, I didn't think that it would gain this much of readers. Thanks, everyone 😊