SEVEN, the party.

(tw: brief mentions of sick/ being sick and the word sick is used)

enchanted
chapter 07, the party.

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•

Night had fallen over the camp which had turned into a celebration where people were drinking and dancing. Rory however wasn't a fan of being close to people she didn't know so she was sat next to Tommy but was called over by John who had whistled to get her attention.

"I'm not a dog," she stated as she got closer to her dad.

"I never said you were, now come and meet Esme," he told her.

The blonde stalked closer to the caravan where her dad and new step-mum were situated, "You whistled to get my attention. That is basically saying I'm a dog. Can we get another dog?"

John looked to his daughter in disbelief, "Can you just come here before asking to get a dog?"

"So that's a yes?" Rory asked.

"Oh my God, Rory," he sighed.

"Hi, I'm Rory, well Aurora but you can call me Rory," she waved at her.

"I'm Esme," Esme introduced herself with a wave and smile. "And if your dad says you can then we can get a dog, yes."

"I like you," Rory smiled then pointed to John. "Say yes." She glared at him whispering, "Say yes."

"Fine, you can get a dog and a horse now stop with the look," he agreed and Rory smiled before making her way back to Tommy and Polly.

The boy that was at the betting shop had walked over to Rory, "No."

"Come on, one dance and I'll leave you alone," he tried to negotiate.

"No, I don't like you."

"Why not?" he asked standing in front of her to stop her from walking back to Tommy.

"Well, you ignored me when I was speaking to you at my aunt's house then you nearly killed my uncle," she reminded him.

"Well, yeah but that's done with now, we're family now," he shrugged.

"You tried to kill my uncle," she went on.

"Right but-"

"If I say yes will you leave me alone?" she asked.

He nodded, "Yes."

"Fine then," she sighed.

John, Tommy and Arthur were all watching the girl as she let the boy spin her around in circles. She wouldn't admit it but she actually thought it was fun.

"There, you had six dances now can I go?" she asked, her head spinning as she gripped onto whoever was closest to keep her from falling over. Said person happened to be Isaiah, "Don't move please, I'm very dizzy."