SEVENTEEN, planning.

enchantedchapter 17, planning

enchanted
chapter 17, planning.

°•°°•°

Finn came out of literally nowhere and woke Rory up by scaring the life out of her and out of instinct she punched him in the face making him stumble back, clutching his cheek and shouting at her, "What the fuck was that for?!"

"Don't fucking sneak up on me like that!" she shouted back.

"Then lock your door!"

"I did now what do you want? I was having a nap," she asked, sounding moodier than she thought.

"Family meeting, come on," he replied pulling her off the sofa and to the betting shop.

They stood next to each other and Pol came in, her heels clicking against the wooden floor making a noise. "This better be good to interrupt my holiday," she told the men.

John closed the door and Finn passed Rory the bottle of whiskey and just as she got the bottle to her lips, it was snatched away from her and there was a slap upside Finn's head, "You're only allowed it because Tommy's here, stop corrupting my kid."

"Where's Michael?" Rory asked.

"Why do you ask? So you can snap at me and embarrass me infront of him again?" Pol asked harshly.

Rory shook her head, "No, so I can go apologise for my actions. Like that would embarrass you when you were acting like a school girl last night, sleeping with men, if you can even call them that, way younger than you then walking home early."

"Watch your mouth, Rory. I've given you the benefit of the doubt but now you're pushing it," Pol told her sternly.

"Whatever," she muttered, rolling her eyes making Finn tap her shoulder, silently telling her to shut up. Arthur then asked again and they found out he was in the back room so John piped up, "He said he wants to come in and say hello."

Pol looked at him, "Shut up John, there is nothing of interest to Michael in this room, just like there's nothing of interest to Rory so I don't know why she's here, she hasn't got a clue what's going on."

John cleared his throat, "Rory's here because Tommy said she could be and because I'm her dad and what I say goes. When we were at war, what you said went with her but I'm back now so what I say goes and if you have a problem with that, stay out of our business."