TWENTY FOUR, tommy's wedding.

enchantedchapter 24, tommy's wedding

enchanted
chapter 24, tommy's wedding.

°•°°•°

2 years later, 1924

A lot had changed in the last few years. Esme had given birth to her second child - this time a beautiful little girl named Florence and she had a look of Rory when she did a few things, she had the same hair as her, Esme's eye colour and the same smile Rory had when she was a baby. Rory was now fourteen years old and Evelyn was now dating Finn, they had been together a few months.

Arthur had gotten married to a woman named Linda. She was very religious, and it baffled everyone, Rory the most, as to why Linda wanted to join a family that were closer the Devil himself than they were God. Rory had a strong dislike to her pretentious ways and they way she treated Arthur as if she was better than him which annoyed Rory because why would you marry someone then treat them as if you're better than them made no sense to her but as long as he happy, Rory was happy for him.

Freya had decided that she wanted to go back to school so she and Lottie only went to school three days a week and the other two days were spent at the shop.

Tommy had also gotten engaged to Grace Burgess, the very woman who betrayed them years ago. The girls wanted to like her for Tommy's sake, but knowing that Grace was the reason for her dad almost getting killed in a shootout against Billy Kimber made her liking for her disappear almost entirely. Still, she made Tommy happy. Once again it baffled the girls but as long as he was happy.

"Will you hurry the fuck up and wake up for christ's sake," Eve sighed at Rory's sleeping figure. "We're going to be late to your uncle's wedding!" Rory didn't move, didn't even flinch at the brunette who was practically screaming in her ear to get up. "Louise!"

"I'm here. I'm here," the woman sighed. "Flo's crying again."

"I'll go feed her," the brunette sighed, looking at the blonde who hadn't moved. "She's all yours."

Louise looked at her niece with an amused look, "You know, you and Lily are the same. Always asleep and murder to wake up."

Rory's eye opened looking to her aunt, "Are you mad? Mentioning Lilian where my mum and dad could hear you." 

"Get up and get dressed before your dad decides to throw water over you." The girl watched the woman leave, looking at her retreating figure with a confused look. How did she know Lilian?

The Shelby girl decided to sit up when she heard Esme walk up the stairs, "Ro? You up?"

"I'm awake if that's what you mean," she muttered tiredly, letting out a yawn. 

"Progress I suppose. Did you say that Robert was coming to the wedding?"

The girl had forgotten that she'd agreed that he could come to the wedding with her. "Yeah. He is, I think he said he was meeting me there."