TWENTY-ONE, isaiah and michael's pub brawl.

enchantedchapter 21, isaiah and michael's pub brawl

enchanted
chapter 21, isaiah and michael's pub brawl.

°•°°•°

"Hear me out!" Lilian urged the girl not to shut the door on her.

"No. I said all that needed to be said now fuck off back to London," she spat attempting to close the door but was stopped by the woman's hand. "I don't know what you think you're doing but my dad will be back soon and if he sees you, he's going to kick off."

"Aurora, please," Lilian begged as the blonde girl went to closed the door  once again. "My dad is out looking you and I don't know what he's capable of anymore."

"Get to the point," Rory huffed. Isaiah stepped behind her.

"My point is, my dad is a dangerous man, Aurora," Lilian told her before looking down the road to see men in caps approaching the house. "I never meant to put you in this amount of danger." She looked at the girl one last time before leaving, like she did the day she left her with John.

°•°°•°

That conversation was all she could think about for the following week, every time she went to close her eyes she could hear the woman's voice and her hand always found it's self fiddling with her necklace that once was Lilian's.

"Siah?" Rory asked standing the doorway of Michael's office making both of them look at her.

"What?" he asked turning to face her, watching her walk closer to the desk.

"Can you-"

"Where do you want to go?" he asked cutting her off and Michael watched them with a smirk.

Rory huffed not liking being interrupted, "As I was about to ask before you rudely interrupted me I was going to ask if you could walk me to the Garrison I don't want to go past that alley by myself, please?"

He stood up and said to Michael, "Don't go anywhere I'll be back."

Rory started walking out of Michael's office and he took this as the opportunity to say, "She's got you wrapped around her little finger."

"Nah, it's nothing like that, Tommy and John's order's," he denied quickly.

Michael looked at him, unimpressed before saying, "Ever since my birthday you've kept an even closer eye of her than before so when you do end up getting together, hurt her and I swear I'll kill you."