EIGHTEEN, london with isaiah.

enchantedchapter 18, london with isaiah

enchanted
chapter 18, london with isaiah.

°•°°•°

"If you're still wanting to go see your mum we have to leave in fifteen minutes," Isaiah shook the girl awake, putting the letters back in Finn's bedside drawer. Rory groaned at the clothes being thrown at her causing her to open her eyes and see Isaiah standing over her.

"You look like a creep," she muttered.

"You look like you need to brush your hair," he quipped back with a smile. "Get up."

"I'm getting up. Calm down."

"I'm doing this for you not me."

"I know," she sighed. "Thank you."

The girl made her way to the bathroom where she got changed, brushed her hair and teeth. She quietly walked out of the bathroom and passed Isaiah the spare toothbrush once he left her room in what look like one of Finn's suits. "Thanks," he muttered.

"Hurry up, we've only got five minutes before Pol starts stirring," she teased with a smile. Isaiah let out a quiet laugh before pushing her head to the side.

°•°°•°

The two sat in a comfortable silence until Isaiah broke it, "Are you scared?"

"Yeah," she nodded slowly and swallowed thickly. "What if she doesn't like me?"

"Then she's an idiot," he said plainly with a shrug, reaching over to place her hand over hers.

The blonde gasped mockingly, "Are you- Are you being nice to me?"

"Shut up or I'll leave you in London by yourself," he warned with a grin.

"You do that and I'll tell Tommy that you forced me to go to London and then see how mad he gets at you," she turned her head to look at him. "Because we both know he'll believe me."

"Because you can do no wrong."

"I know," she smiled teasingly at him.

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•

"Did the letter have an address on the back?" Isaiah asked, his arm around Rory's shoulder. "Please tell me you brought one with you."

"Calm down, I brought the most recent one with an address on," she told him, fetching it from her coat pocket, turning it to the back to see the address reading out-loud. "Twenty-two Duke Street." Isaiah looked at the letter with a hum.