FIFTEEN, garrison re-opening.

enchantedchapter 15, garrison re-opening

enchanted
chapter 15, garrison re-opening.

°•°°•°

Rory knocked on Eve's door a few times with Isaiah standing next to her. "If she doesn't hurry up I'm leaving you," Isaiah complained with a huff.

"No you're not. You're not allowed to leave me alone," Rory argued earning a shove from the boy.

"Are you two done fighting on my doorstep?" Eve asked as she opened the door with an amused smile.

"Did you ask your mum?" Rory asked.

"Yeah," Eve nodded. "She said I can come with you as long as I stay with you."

"Right now can we go?" Isaiah asked with a sigh.

"Hold you bloody horses," the brunette rolled her eyes. "I still need to ask Louis if I can go. Lou?" Eve yelled.

"What?"

"Can I go out?"

"With who?"

"Rory," she shouted back.

They heard Louis sigh, "Fine but be careful."

"Thanks!" she yelled with a smile as she got her coat and put it on.

°•°°•°

Today was the grand reopening of the Garrison since it got blew up and Tommy paid for the renovations and the pub began its big rebuild. When it was finally completed, the grand reopening was a display. Inside the Garrison as the girls walked in they saw golden decor and plush cushions in the booths instead of the old wooden chairs and tables. Arthur was handing out drinks from behind the bar.

Rory had begged and begged John to let Evelyn come with her to the reopening and with some annoying and some negotiating John agreed so that's how he found himself not only supervising his own child but her friend as well, who almost wasn't allowed to come because her mother, Margret, wasn't too keen on her eleven year old daughter being in a pub even if it was with the Shelby's but John had promised her, Eve could sleepover at their house and he'd personally bring her back in the morning so the woman agreed.

Rory stood next to Lizzie while Evelyn stood in between Rory and Curly getting a drink. Without even asking them what they wanted Arthur pushed two glasses of orange juice in front of them and told them to go get a table and they followed his orders. They had found John, Esme and Finn so they sat with them, Evelyn sat next to Finn and Rory sat next to Esme. Tommy came over when he saw Finn drinking whiskey and took it off him making the girls, Esme and John laugh at the boy's expense. "Keep him off the whiskey, John," Tommy ordered his brother.