two teams meet and a surprise reunion

Max thomason's pov

...Ben Tennyson, the greatest hero all throughout the Galaxy it was exactly like I imagine he would be wearing a green sweater and jeans and of course the Omnitrix, I didn't know what to say I didn't have time to think before he walked up to me and hold a hand out.

"Greetings to plumbers HQ, it's a pleasure to meet you, please forgive my partner rook abstinence he had a last second mission just before your arrival," Ben said as I looked around with everything going through my mind I didn't even realize his partner was gone it took me a second to realize he still has his hand out but when I did I quickly took it and shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you and I forgive your partners absent, oh umm allow me to introduce you to my team I'm max thomason," I said and tuned to my team"that's Jex the citrakayah, howler the loboan, kllie The appoplexian, and of course you know frost the necrofriggian, and I hope we make a good team," I said as i continued to shack Ben's hand not ever noticing Ben trying to pull away.

"Umm I'm going to need the hand back now," Ben said and I slowly release the hand "thank you now I have some thing to show you," Ben said and waved us to follow him.

Jex's pox

As we walk down the hallway I wander what the Surprise until we stopped at a big steel door.

"A,a,i squad meet the orion squad," Ben said and the door open to show a different group of aliens that was a mulgogian, Galvan mechmorph, two species i am not familiar with and and citrakayah like me but with purple fur .... WAIT purple fur there's only one citrakayah I know of purple fur an unable to contain myself I pushed myself in front of my group and with hopes and prays on my mind I asked.

"Lula," I said and the purple citrakayah looked at me confused for a few seconds before her eyes open wide with realization and with a smile she respond in a voice I know all too well

"Jex,"

Cliffhanger woohoo 371 words a new record for my story but just how does jax and Lula know each other what does destiny have a show for these two and everybody else keep reading to find out