I win

Gwen was waking up and she tried to rub her eyes but quickly noticed her hands were tied to the table and so were her legs and Gwen tried to use her magic to unlock her chains but were ment with a shock as she felt her magic being drained by tubes leading to a machine and Jex was typing into the machine.

'Oh your awake,' Jex said not looking at Gwen.

"My cousin will come for me," Gwen said and jex stopped typing and graded another tude and walked next to Gwen before connecting the tube to gwen giving her a strong jolt of pain.

"oh I hope your right, I wouldn't want Ben to miss my big opportunity," jex said as he walks back to the controls and typed some more before he grabbed a lever.

"Now are you lying comfortably, no?, good then let's begin," jex said and pulled the lever down and Gwen shouted out in pain as pink energy was suck through the tides and into the mechanics and Jex just laughed.

"Shut it down jex," Jex Heard behind him and turned around to see Ben with the others and Kevin.

"it's too late Ben I already win," Jex said laughing

"Lula told us what you're up to and we can't let you do that," ben said and transformed into crashhoppers and turned to the others.

"You guys find a way to shut that mechanic down while I take on jex," ben said and the others nodded and ran around jex and jex tried to stop them but he was meet with a very powerful kick to the chest launching him into a mountain but then there was a red flash and Jex came out of the dust in a new form.

jex then grab two glob of the purple goo off his shoulders before throwing them at Ben who jumped away from them

Meanwhile with the others

"Ok what do we do," frost said as max typed on the keyboard.

"We need to shut the mechanic But I don't know how," max said

"Why don't we just pull the plug or smash It to pieces," killa said

"No we can't do that it's already collected too much energy if we make the machine come to a suddenly stop now all the energy come out in one big explosion with a 200 miles radius but if GoTro fuse with the machine he might be able to activate the emergency stop sequence," max said and everybody looked at GoTro

Charge at 20%

GoTro fused with the machine and lines of code begun to show

Back with Ben and jex

Ben was doing a good job avoiding Jex purple goo but it looks like his look went out as he threw two purple goo balls hit as Ben landed making his legs stick to the ground and jex looked at the others at his machine and quickly went to the machine leaving Ben and the goop but then Ben hit the Omnitrix and changed into stinkfly
And begun to flap his wings very fast and was able to pull himself from the goo and Ben flew after Jex before catching up and spraying stinkfly's goo at him in caseing him in goo but then green gas began to emit from the blob and the goo began to quickly melt away reviling Jex in a new form.