the hunt begins

No one pov

After frost was all fix up him, the other set out to begin looking for jex and after some looking and help from other aliens they found themselves on a abandoned planet and after some more looking they seem to find the cave that Jex was using as a hide out the only problem is the everything was destroyed by jex more than likely a way to avoid giving the plumbers a way to track him.

"Look around maybe there's something he missed or probably for got to destroy," ben said and and everyone began to look around but then howler stepped on a trip wire and when he did a hologram of jex appeared.

"Hey hey everyone, congratulations you found my hideout too bad I'm no longer here," the hologram said and killa try to tackle the hologram only to phase right through and the Hologram just look at her.

"That was disappointing,"the hologram said and killa got in the hologram face.

"Where are you jex," Jex said and the Hologram rolled his eyes.

"Please stop yelling at the hologram this is obviously a pre-recorded message and I obviously can't actually hear you and even if I could hear you I wouldn't tell you where I was," the hologram said and killa look at the group.

"Am I really that predictable," killa said and howler and the Hologram both instantly spoke at the same time.

"Yes you are," they said at the same time and yhe hologram cleared his throat.

"Anyways I would love to stay and chat with you but the whole entire cave is meant to explode when this meant is over so yeah see you for the very last time," the Hologram said before disappearing and there was a noticeable ticking noise.

"get out now!," Ben said as they all ran to the exit but then killa fell and Howler noticed and went back to her and helped her up and they quickly join back up with the rest of the group but when they did the Sonic destructor that Jex hide activated making the cave collapse at the entrance and they couldn't move it.

"We're trapped," Ben said as he transformed into full arms and tried to move the rocks

"Can you just dig through it as armordillo," GoTro said in panic.

"There's no time," Eve said and got behind the group and used her mane to make a force field before the explosion happened blowing open the cave entrance and when the smoke cleared the groups came out unharmed"

"Good thinking eve," rook said and Eve smile but then she look at the cave.

"So now what,"Eve said

"Now we continue looking for him he has got to be somewhere in the universe or in other words let the hunt begins," Ben said and they all continued the search

Meanwhile on a different planet

Jex was looking through a black market when his nemetrix gave off a vibration and he activated it to show a hologram tablet with the message saying :cave destroyed: and he smiled before he got dragged into an alleyway by aliens in black coats.

"Hey man give me everything you've got," one of the aliens said and jex just laughed before he spoke.

"Let the hunt begin," he said and from outside the alleyway a red flesh was seen followed by yelling.

Chapter 15 out right now tell me what you think of it also I'm thinking about doing a q&a of my OCS so let me know if I should do that and if so tell me yes in the comments and ask my OC your questions.