attempted comfort

Ben pov

As I slow open my eyes I was meant with the worried look of rook and the two squads.

"Ben, thank goodness you're awake," rook said and I tried to get up only to hiss in pain but despite that I still stood up as I remember the events before.

"My fight with Jex, how long was i out?," I ask

"You were out for 8 hours," frost said and I was shock by that but my shock chang to confusion when I noticed someone wasn't here.

"What, where is lula," I said and the two squads looked nervous but then rook spoke.

"She's in her dorm, she hasn't come out ever since we got back maybe you could try talking to her," rook said and i nodded and got up only slightly flinching in pain and made my way to the dorm with Lula name on it and knocked a few times and waited for a moment before a voice is heard.

"Come in," a low sad voice said and I open a door and walked in and saw lula on her bed facing away from me.

"Umm Lula are you ok," I said and mentally slapped my self cuz of course she was not ok.

"No Ben I am not ok," Lula said and I set down on her bed and I tried to think of a way to start only for Lula to speak before me

"This is all my fault," Lula said and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"No no Lula it's not your fault at all," i said and lula set up and looked at me with her fur under her eyes wet.

"Yes it is if I just could be faster I would of been able to save him but I wasn't able to and now look at what he became," lula said and cried even harder then before but then I felt hate for Jex in my heart.

"Look Lula if anything it's jex's fault he is doing the wrong thing and in my opinion he should have never became a plumber,"i said and instantly knew I hit the wrong notes when Lula stopped sobbing and remain silent for a few seconds .

"Get out," Lula said, her voice barely a whisper.

"What," I said not because I didn't hear her but because I wanted to make sure I heard correctly and she instantly turned around to face me rage in her eyes.

"Just get out why are you even still here," lula yelled and i just stood there for a second before making my way to go but when I was about to leave lula spoke.

"What," Lula said and I turned to face her and I saw instant regret on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not myself, I just need some alone time," lula said and i nodded and left.

Lula pov

When Ben left I hit my self on the head

"Nice going Lula you already pushed one friend away why don't you go ahead and push away others," i said to my self as I got off the bed and got on my knees and looked under the bed and pulled out a box and open it to reveal a picture that was cut in half and on the picture was jex and I looked at it as i got on the bed and lay down as i look at the picture.

"Oh Jex I'm so sorry for what you've became,"i said asy eyes started to feel heavy and soon I drifted to sleep while holding the picture in my hand

No one pov night time

The moon was high in the sky as in the center of the forest a portal open and jex stepped out as the portal closed behind him and he look up to see Mount Rushmore and smiled and ran using his super speed to the entrance and used his super speed to type in all possible combinations until the entrance opened up and he stepped in and gave an evil smile

And that is a lovely spot for a cliffhanger but what is jex doing in the base? well that's for you to keep reading about please tell me what you think of this chapter and this is chapter 11 done