party and assume dead

Jex pov

As our ship was about to take off Ben stopped it and him and rook got on and told us that they were coming with us on the mission and my team got really excited to work with the great Ben 10 and so we were on our way and on the way way i got on my outfit and looked at myself in the mirror

And after a good look I got to see Lula in a beautiful purple dress I didn't have much time to get a good look though as we touch down at all the location and both me and lula got out In our outfit while the others go out and walked around to the ...

And after a good look I got to see Lula in a beautiful purple dress I didn't have much time to get a good look though as we touch down at all the location and both me and lula got out In our outfit while the others go out and walked around to the sides and me and Lula warped our arm around each other and we made our way to the entrance and after a quick identity check we were allowed in and to say we were scared would be a understatement as there were villains from the plumbers all over the place including some of Ben's old foes but we had to keep our compassion and keep moving forward and i could tell Lula was scared but I put a arm over her shoulder and told her it was ok and that seemed to calm her down and we continued to make our way to the ball room as we were secretly listening into all the conversations until we got to the ballroom where a slow song came on and everyone started dancing with their plus one and not wanting to stand out I offered my hand to Lula.

"May I have this dance my lady," I said to Lula and after a little bit of hesitation she took It and  we were dancing with the rest of them while we will listen in on conversations left and right but then lula asked a question making us take a break from listening to conversations.

"Since when did you know how to dance," Lula asked and i thought about it before I dipped and gave a cheeky smiled.

"Like I said at the other party, a lot has changed about me since we last met," i said as i still had her dipped and me and her looked in each other eyes before Lula closed her eyes and leaned forward and I did the same but just before our lips met a person that ben told us was Dr.animo.

"Everybody stops the party, I just gained word that race scar was captured by the plumbers," he then looked at me and Lula who was back on her feet.

"These citrakayah are fakers," he said and all the villains all locked at us, we try to run for the exit but even with our super speed we couldn't get to it before the villains blocked it and as we were trying to figure out what to do there was a knock at the door and then another and then another before the door got blown open and Ben in his humungousaur form came in followed by our teams.

"You didn't say who's there," Ben said and than a massive battle happened and stuff was breaking and bodies were thrown and this went on for a while before Ben transform into heatblast and launched a fireball at a foe who dodged it make the fire hit the wall make the wall burn and the fire spread fast and it didn't take long for everybody to notice that the room and the rest of the house was on fire and both heroes and villains rash to get out  and I was halfway to the exit when I heard a cracking sound and looked up to see a chandelier that was having its support burned I then noticed that Lula was Underneath it and I quickly ran to her and push her out of the way just as the chandelier fell on me I tried to get up but couldn't I reached my hand out for lula but she looked at me and then to the exit and then back to me before running to the exit leaving me behind and I was left there with betrayal in my heart, how could she do this to me, everything we've been through since we were kids, finally being reunited,did that mean nothing to her I didn't have much time to think about it as I looked up and noticed that the roof was beginning to cave in and with my last dying breath I a yelled her name out in rage just as the building collapsed on me and everything went to Black.

Lula pov

As I just barely made it outside I looked back and saw the building collapse

"They made it,"I heard my team shout out in cheer but all it take was one good look for the cheer into disappear and Thomas walked out of the group.

"Jex?" He said and I just shook my head and all of the a.a.i squad started to cry and everybody just lowered their heads in some respect.

And that's a good place to leave off this chapter sorry it took so long I had some stuff I need to do but hopefully I made it up to you by making it longer than usual I don't know when I'll get the next chapter out so please be patient I have a life too and with that this is chapter 7 done