the big mission and the big surprise

No One pov

As Eve and Lula made their way to the base they arrived to see that the rest of both teams were there with Ben and rook and when they set down Ben started to speak.

"Sorry to call after such a tragedy but we are still in need, you see we have received a warning about khyber saying that he has something planned and we are to see what he's up to," ben said and the two squad look at each other before returning their attention to Ben.

"Usually me and rook would do this mission on our own but we expect something that we think it is more than a two person job this time,"Ben said and they all nodded and they all got ready for the mission but Eve walk up to Ben.

"Um Ben are you sure Lula should be on missions right now," Eve said and Ben looked at Lula as she throw on her plumber outfit before looking at Eve.

"Look Eve, Lula is a tough alien she will be fine,"ben said and Eve looked down and nodded and went to get ready to but when she left Ben looked down and the look on his face said he had doubts before he went and got ready himself.

Later

The two teams plus Ben and rook were in a ship was flying after Khyber ship and soon they made their way on board and began to sneak around until they accidentally set it off the alarm and a bunch of drones be going to attack the teams but the teams were capable of defeating all the drawings were only suffering a few casualties and they were on their way until they came across a lock door but frost just froze the door and Crawnch inflated his arm and smashed the door open only but then a robot army came in and started to attack the teams however gotro merged with One of the robots and started to wreck the other robots and once all the robots were wiped out they were on their way again but then more robots came however chirp, Eve, kille and Howler made quick work of them (with kille and howler arguing who kill the most) In just two more robots came however Max and Lula took them down before they even had a chance to react with their proto tool and Klawz and finally they were at the main area and ben transformed into swampfire and soon they saw Khyber with a smile on his face.

"Well well if it isn't the plumbers," Khyber said and been let his hands on fire.

"Give it up Khyber your completely outnumber," rook said

"And besides you don't have a creature to use the nemetrix for you," Ben said but Khyber laughed making the teams nervous but they kept their ground.

'you see that's where you're wrong well it's true i may be outnumbered, I am not by myself  I'm with a partner now infact you might actually already know him,' Khyber said and when Ben was just about to ask him what he meant the teams suddenly heard a slow clapping making them look around before a cloaked figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Who are you," Lula said as she took a Klawz out but the figure just left

"Oh Lula I'm hurt that you don't know," the cloaked figure said in Lula eyes open wide when she recognized The voice.

"No it can't be you I thought you were dead," lula said

"My death was greatly exaggerated," the cloak figure said before he dropped the cloak to revive the nemetrix but what's surprise the group even more was who was wearing it

"Jex," Lula said

'lula,' the blue and black citrakayah said before he went out a evil laugh

And that's a good place to end chapter 9 I was planning on getting into a massive fight scene but that will have to wait till next chapter until then tell me what you think of the story in the comments and can you spot the reference I've hidden in this story

By the way this is how jex going to look for now on