next mission

Jex's pov

I was talking a shower in hope of clearing my head but no matter what I did the thought of the nightmare would not leave my head and neither would what the other me said, what did he (or me?) mean when he said betrayal my thoughts were cut short when I realized I was still in the shower and the hot water ran out making me freezing cold so I literally jumped out of the shower and after a speed spin to dry off and grabbed my plumber outfit and wrist blaster and put on my outfit but when I went to put on one of my laser blasters on i freeze before I slowly put it but as soon as i heard the lock click I had to hold my head and fell to the floor as i saw visions of my time as a prisoner but just as fast as the visions came, they left and i picked myself up and put on the other wrist laser and walk out of my dome to the meeting room with a hurting head and a fake smile.

Lula's pov

As I set down at the meeting table I looked around to see if jex was here but like the other times I checked I still wasn't here and I was starting to get worried I tried asking Max about him but all he said was that he woke up and was on his way which only added to my concern especially when I thought about how he acted last night and how it was like something in him slipped out and forced him to leave but all the same I felt really worried about him and then a single thought came to me, why did I kill so much about him I mean sure he's my childhood friend but the feelings I've have was unlike any of the other kind of feelings I've ever had before but nevertheless he was still not here and frankly I got so nervous for his safety that I was about to get up and get him myself but then the doors open to reveal Jex but something was wrong, I couldn't see what it was but I just know it wasn't the Jex I know.

"Hey everyone sorry I'm late I had something on my mind," Jex said with a smile on his face but it looked somewhat forced on his face and I was about to say somethingbut then Ben interrupted my.

"it's ok Jex just make sure it doesn't happen again," Ben said and Jex nodded and set down right across from me and then Ben started explaining our mission.

"Oh right teams now that everyone is here I will go over today's mission and boy is it a big one, so I have been told that tonight there will be a big gathering party full with all villains the plumbers have made over the last few years but lately we have captured a citrakayah that goes by the name race scar-, Ben said and me and Jex looked at each other cuz even before we became plumbers we knew that race scar was nothing but trouble but we kept our mouth shuts as Ben was still talking "-and.we have found out that he was invited to the party and sense Jex looks like race scar we decided that the plan is to send Jex undercover as race car along with Lula as his plus one to the party and see what is going on is everyone on board," Ben said and we all nodded.

"Great let's go," Ben said and we all made our way to the ship.

New chapter is out now woohoo