one bed trope pt 2

Henry stirred as he woke up. "Morning.."
"Hey.." She groaned
Yawning lightly and rubbing his eyes, Henry looked at Lily with a soft sigh. He stretched, trying to shake off the lingering sleepiness.

"How'd you sleep?"
"Better after the storm passed.."
"Brace yourself, there's another tonight. Looks like you and I will be cuddling again later." He winked.
"Are you joking?" She asked, already anxious for the storm.
Henry rolled his eyes, chuckling softly. "Afraid not, but don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He rubbed her back.

She got out of bed, going to her suitcase. "Crap!"
"What's wrong? Forget to pack something?"
"No.. my lotion leaked and its all over the trousers I was planning to wear.."
Henry chuckled. "That's unfortunate. I have some spare sweatpants in my bag if you want them."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, they're clean."
"Thanks.." She said, getting his sweatpants out and changing in the bathroom.
"You look goodd."

She chuckled. Getting back into bed "Thanks. We have ages until breakfast.."
Henry grinned, appreciating her laughter. He decided to join her in the warmth of their shared blanket. "Alright, let's try to get some more rest. The night will be long with all these storms." He closed his eyes, trying to relax. She sighed, her breath shaky.
"Hey, you did really well last night. It'll be fine." He said, leaning over her.
"Well it's not like I climed mount everest or solved world hunger. I fell asleep, and it was you who got me too."
Henry chuckled softly, shaking his head. "You're too hard on yourself."

She lovingly stared into his eyes, not sure why she was feeling so much appreciation for Henry.
He stared back, his eyes darting between her eyes and lips.
Henry was leaning directly over Lily, his body pressed against hers.

"Well.. we should probably get downstairs soon." He said, clearing his throat.
She grabbed his arm.
"Kiss me."
"What?"
"Kiss me."

Henry hesitated for a moment before leaning in and gently pressing his lips against Lily's.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as the kiss became more passionate. He wrapped his arms around her waist, returning the passionate kiss.
She ran her hands around his back and shoulders, massaging gently. He groaned softly, his body responding to her touch.

The bell rang. Breakfast.

Henry pulled back, panting slightly. "Uh... breakfast?" He asked, his voice slightly shaky.
"I'm not hungry." She said, kissing him again.
He groaned softly, his body responding to her touch. "Lily, we really should go downstairs."

He pleaded between kisses, trying to regain some semblance of control. She didn't reply, she just looked down, slightly embarrassed at her eagerness.
He groaned softly, his body responding to her touch.

"Alright, let's take it slow." He said, reluctantly pulling away from her. "Breakfast first, then we can continue this later."
"Deal."

They went to breakfast, did all their school activities and came back in time for the storm starting. They put on some comfy clothes, Lily still wearing his sweatpants, and got into bed.
Henry looked at her, his eyes full of desire. He knew they had agreed to take it slow, but he couldn't help himself. He leaned in closer, his lips brushing against her neck.

"I need you so bad," Henry said, his voice was deep and husky, his hands moving up to her ribs as he continued to kiss her neck. "It's been driving me crazy all day, thinking about how good you kiss."
"My dad will kill us if he ever finds out about this."
Henry pulled back slightly, his forehead resting against hers. "I know. But we can be careful." He whispered, his hands tracing gentle circles on her stomach. "Besides, what's a little secret between us? No one has to know."
"Damn right." She said, kissing him.

Henry's heart raced as their lips met again, his passion ignited by her response. He deepened the kiss, his hands moving up to hold her close. Despite the potential consequences, he couldn't resist the irresistible pull towards Lily. His hands found their way up her shirt, tracing patterns on her skin.
The thunder boomed loudly, making Lily jump.

"I can't do this if there's thunder. I really really can't."
Henry's eyes met hers as the thunder echoed through the room. He knew she was serious, and he didn't want to push her further than she was comfortable with. With a sigh of reluctance, he pulled back from her, his body craving more of her touch.
She straddled him, pecking his lips softly, she leant closer into his body, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."
Henry kissed her forehead gently, feeling the softness of her skin against his lips. He wanted more than anything to kiss her again, but he knew that tonight wasn't the right time. They talked for an hour, the thunder still booming. Lily laid in his lap, flinching at the loud storm.
Henry kissed the top of her head, continuing to hold her close.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this." He said softly, his fingers tracing little circles on her back. "Just let me hold you." He said.

She nodded, shifting closer to him. Henry hugged her tighter, his heart racing with anticipation and nervousness. They were in a very vulnerable position, but he couldn't deny how much he enjoyed her company. The storm seemed to intensify around them, adding an element of danger and excitement to their intimate moment. She sat up, still straddling him.

"I can't take this." She said, kissing him again, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Neither can I." He moaned into the kiss, his hands gently pushing up under her shirt, caressing her back. But I want you so badly.
"I need you so badly." She said.
"I'm all yours." He whispered, his hands traveled down her back and started to untie her sweatpants.

She pulled his shirt off, throwing it across the room. As their kiss broke, Henry took a deep breath, his heart pounding with desire. He could feel the sweatpants loosening around her hips as he leaned in close once more, his hands trembling slightly with anticipation.

"Hey guys did you- OH MY GOD-!" Jasper yelled. Lily and Henry jumped, realising they'd forgotten to lock the door, and that they had been caught. He looked at Jasper in shock, trying to process what just happened.

"Uh, no, uh... We... uh, we... were just..." He trailed off awkwardly, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.
"Henry got bit by a snake. Right on the lips.. and I was just sucking the venom out.."

She said, hoping Jasper would believe her ridiculous excuse.
Henry couldn't believe what was happening, his cheeks burning red as he stared at Jasper, wishing he could just disappear.

"Uh... Yeah, she's right.. it's this stupid snake.."
"Henry you know I can just suck the venom out for you! I'm happy to help!" Jasper said, eagerly walking over. Henry looked at Jasper in horror, his face pale with fear. "No! No! Lily got it all. Thanks Jasp.."

He quickly spoke, his hands slightly shaking. He couldn't bear the thought of Jasper seeing what they had just done.
Jasper left, leaving them in peace again.

"I'm really not in the mood anymore."
"Me neither."
Henry sighed, feeling the tension in the room. He looked at Lily, their eyes meeting for a moment before he leaned in to kiss her again, this time more tenderly. "Let's just forget about everything else for now," he whispered against her lips.

------------------------------------------------------

1259 words this time
I actually have a few ideas to turn into one shots now, I'll write them soonnn
ty for all the support ♡♡