jewel thief

Kid Danger and Captain Man were protecting a rare diamond. They were talking to guests at the museum. Kid Danger saw a girl in a one piece, black catsuit.

"Hey, what's up? You're looking pretty fierce in that outfit." He smirks, leaning in closer to talk to her.
"Thanks, I could say the same about you."
His eyes light up, flattered. "Thanks. So, are you here for, um, the diamond?" He glances over at the display case containing the rare gemstone.

"Yeah, I'm gonna steal it."
"You're joking, right?" His eyes narrow suspiciously.
"Nope. I'm gonna steal that diamond by the time the museum closes."
"And how exactly do you plan on doing that?"
"And why exactly do you think I would tell you my plan?"
"Because if you do, maybe I can talk you out of it."
"Yeah.. maybe you can." She said, seductively running a finger down his chest.

"Come to the back with me, and maybe you can convince me not to steal the diamond."
His heart races, but he tries to focus on the task at hand. "I'm listening."
He nods and follows her to a secluded part of the museum. Once they're alone, he looks at her sternly. "Okay, what's your plan?"
"I'm gonna tie you up, leave you down here, distract Captain Man, and steal the diamond." She said, pulling out rope and tying Henry's arms behind his back.

"Wait, what? You're not just gonna steal it, you're gonna tie me up too?" He struggles against the ropes, but they're too tight.
"Yep."
"Look, I understand you want the diamond, but there has to be another way. You don't have to hurt me or tie me up."
"Nope."
"You don't strike me as a criminal.."
"That's why I've never been caught."

"Please, think about this. You could get in a lot of trouble and ruin your reputation."
"I don't have a reputation."
"Well, you're about to make one. And it won't be a good one."
"I don't care."
"You should." He looks around, trying to think of a plan.She kissed his cheek, and went upstairs.

Henry struggled against the ropes, but it was no use. He looked around, trying to think of a way out or at least to warn Captain Man. A few hours later, the girl went back down to see Henry, the diamond in hand. Henry continued to struggle against the ropes, his face red from the effort. "I'm sorry, I really am. But you can't do this."
"I already have."
Henry looked at her, surprised. He felt his heart sink. "You.. you took it?" Henry said, his voice trailing off. "How?"
"Because I plan things better than you and Captain Man do."

Henry's eyes widened in shock. "You're not just a thief, you're a mastermind." He sighed, defeated. "I hope you know what you're doing with that diamond."
"Of course I do."
"Well, I hope it's worth it."
"Me too, although I will say I enjoyed tying you up." She winked.

Henry groaned, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Just remember, every time you use that diamond, it could lead back to you."
"Why aren't you trying to stop me?"
"Because Captain Mana and I always have a plan for everything."
As he said that, Captain Man grabbed the girl, tying her up as well and throwing her on the floor. He untied Kid Danger, and they stood together, looking at her.
"Now, what do you think our next move should be?" Henry asked with a smirk.

The girl started to cry, hiding her face. Captain Man turned to Kid Danger.
"What is she- I've never- do we-?" Ray said.
"What's the matter?" Kid Danger asked her.
Henry looked at Captain Man, then back at the girl. He didn't understand what she was so afraid of. "Are you scared of us?"
"He- he threw me to the ground- I hit my head- I- I can't- it hurts so bad-" She sobbed.
"Oh, you're scared because you fell?" Captain Man looked at her, unsure if he should believe her or not.

"I- I think I'm bleeding-" Henry quickly went over to the girl and knelt down beside her, gently brushing her hair aside to reveal a small cut on her forehead. "You'll be fine. You're going to jail."
An hour later, they were putting her in the jail cell. She was still sobbing. "Please- please don't leave me here to die-"
"Captain, we can't leave her like this." Henry said, looking at the girl with concern. "We have to make sure she gets medical attention."

Henry looked at Captain Man, worry written all over his face. "Kid, she's lying. She'll be fine."
"No I swear I'm not-! Please-!
"She's. Fine."
"But look at her. She's hurt and scared. We can't just leave her like this."
"We can, she's fine." Captain man said.
"I- please- I can't-"

A week later, at the court case. She could barely stand by herself, she couldn't walk, she was weak.
"You didn't think about that, did you?" Henry asked, his voice cold. "All you cared about was getting your hands on that diamond. And now look at you."
"I didn't think your boss would throw me on the floor- please. What if I die?"
"You won't die." Captain Man assured her, his voice lacking empathy. "You'll serve your time and maybe learn a lesson about honesty."

Halfway throught the court session, she had been standing too long. She passed out.
Henry quickly went over to the girl, feeling a mix of anger and concern for her. "Captain, we need to take her to the hospital."
They called an ambulance, and she was rushed in. The doctors performed a surgery, practically saving her life.
"I told you she wasn't fine," Henry muttered under his breath as he watched the doctors work. "You should have listened."

A few hours later, she woke up.
"How are you feeling?" Henry asked, his voice a soft whisper. "Can you hear me?"
"Where am I..?"

"You're in the hospital. You had to have surgery." Henry explained, gently taking her hand. "You're going to be okay. You just need some rest." He squeezed her hand, hoping that she would be able to trust him.
"Surgery..?"
"Yes, the doctors had to fix some internal injuries you sustained." Henry replied, hoping she wouldn't remember what happened. "But you're going to be fine." He squeezed her hand again, his expression softening. "Just rest and get better."

"Captain Man..? He-"
"He threw you on the floor."
"Oh.."
Henry took a deep breath. "But you're going to be okay. I promise." His voice gentle but firm. "You just need to rest and get better." He squeezed her hand once more, his expression a mix of concern and determination.

"You- you look like-" She pulled his mask off.
Henry stared into her eyes. Despite everything, there was still a spark of recognition in them. "Yes?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Henry, Henry Hart.."

"You know me?"
"We go to school together.. my friends and I all think your the best looking guy- nevermind."
"No, no. Go on."
"We all agree you're the best looking guy at our school."
Henry's face turned bright red. "Thanks, I-I guess? Yeah. That's great. I'm glad you think so. Uh-um." He stuttered, clearly unused to such praise.

"I- am I going to jail..?"
"You're lucky Captain Man decided to let you off with a warning. You could have been facing much worse consequences."
"But I tried to steal the diamond?"
"I know, and that's not something to be proud of. But at least you learned your lesson, right?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Are you serious?"
"No." She chuckled.
Henry chuckled too, feeling a bit more at ease with the situation now. "Good. I'm glad you see the humor in it. Anyway, remember to stay out of trouble, okay?"

"You're leaving?"
"I thought you'd wanna rest in peace..?"
"If you're busy, then.."
"No, no. I'll stay.."
"Thanks.."
"You're welcome." Henry sat down on the edge of the bed, his back against the headboard. He glanced over at her, wondering what she was thinking about. He tried to think of something engaging to say but couldn't come up with anything.

"Uh- would you like to- I don't date criminals- but- would you-"
"Yes."
He breathed out. "Thanks." He chuckled.
"Do you kiss criminals?"
"Yeah. I actually have a history of that."
"Would you kiss me?"
"Uh- yeah."
She leaned in, pressing her lips to his and kissing him softly. They pulled away from eachother, each of them letting out a sigh.

------------------------------------------------------
1438 words!!! finally getting back on track!
if ya'll wanna follow my tiktok account I've started posting (It's all to do with jace norman/Henry danger)
@wishiwasahogwartsstudent 👀👀