school trip

They were on a school trip, 30 students crammed into one large room, it was nearly midnight, most of the students awake.
"I am so bored."
"You wanna play truth or dare?"
Everyone agreed, Mitch, Charlotte, Jasper, Lily, Henry, Oliver, and some other random students moved the beds out the way, sitting on the floor in a circle.

"Truth or dare?"
"Dare." Lily answered.
"Take your shirt off." Mitch said.
"What?"
"Oh, come on, it's just a game," Henry chuckled, trying to maintain the light-hearted atmosphere. "You're not afraid of a little dare, are you?"
"No." Lily said, pulling her shirt off.
"Now the bra." Henry commented.
She flipped him off, leaning back against the bed, the rest of the group has there go, until it got to Henry.

"Henry, truth or dare?"
Henry shrugged. "Dare."
"If you had to hook up with Lily or Charlotte, who would you pick?" Jasper asked.
"Hook up? As in, have sex with?" Henry asked, raising an eyebrow. "Lily."
"Excuse you?!" Lily shouted.
"Yeah."
"That's disgusting."
"How kind."

"Lily, truth or dare?" Charlotte said, smirking.
"Dare.." She replied.
"Makeout with Henry for 60 seconds."
"I'd rather eat my own arm."
"Do that then." Jasper said.
"Fine, but I'm not doing it in front of you lot." She said, grabbing Henrys shirt and pulling him up, dragging him into the corner.

She pushed him against the wall, kissing him furiously. He kissed back, holding he waist. She started to slightly moan into the kiss, her hands resting on his shoulders. As the intense makeout session continued, Henry found himself caught up in the heat of the moment. His hands slid down to Lily's ass, giving it a squeeze before moving back up to her waist.

"Henry!"
"Hmm?" He pulled back from the kiss, breathing heavily. "What?" He asked, his eyes locked onto Lily's.
"Why'd you just squeeze my ass?"
"Just trying to get a feel for things." He said with a smirk.
"You've ruined it now." She said, walking away.
"I did?" Henry asked, slightly confused. "I thought I added a little excitement." He said, pulling her back by the wrist.

"Truth or dare?" She whispered.
"Dare."
"Meet me in the bathroom in two minutes." She said, walking out the room.
"I'll be there."

A couple minutes later, he walked into the bathroom, Lily stood there, still only in her bra and pajama shorts.
"I dare you to sneak out with me."
He said with a smirk, kissing her lightly on the lips.
"Done."

They snuck out, sitting on the dock in the boatyard, their legs hung over the edge.
"It's freezing.."
"I know." Henry said, wrapping his arms around her. "But it's worth it for the view." He said, kissing her neck.
"When can we go back in? I'm only in a bra and shorts.. you're in a jumper and sweatpants."
"I kind of like the idea of you being cold. Makes me want to warm you up." He said with a smirk, kissing her lightly on the lips.

"Look, I hope you don't get too creeped out by me." Henry said with a nervous chuckle. "Great start." Lily quickly commented. "But, I can admit, I liked the kiss. And I've been wanting to do that for a while." He confessed.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes."
"I've been wanting that too."

Feeling a bit more confident now, he leaned in again, this time their lips meeting more passionately. "Lily," He groaned softly against her lips. "you have no idea."
She kissed backed, wrapping her arms around his neck. Henry grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her closer, their bodies pressed tightly together. He could feel her heart racing as he kissed down her neck. "You're so beautiful." He whispered.
"You're amazing. You kiss so good."
"It's like you read my mind. You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that."

------------------------------------------------------
669 words, mb for the shorter chapter again, I will try to publish a longer one soonnn

------------------------------------------------------
H

i, I js wanted to come on here and let you all know that now that I'm done with school (and ill have more time) I'll be trying to
put out more chapters. I'm not giving up on the book, I'm js slow at coming up with ideas- if you have any req please put them here !!! I've been dealing with some family issues lately, but for the most part everything's fine now. Hope you understand :)