arguements

"Get out of my way, idiot." Henry started. "Fuck off." Lily replied. He was walking to his locker, clearly not in the way of the
annoyingly perfect Lily.
"You know what? Maybe l'm the one who should be saying that."
"Do one, Prudence." Henry rolled his eyes and walked around her, trying to ignore her as he made his way to his locker.
"Man, you really need to work on that
attitude."

Later on, Lily and Henry were arguing in the mancave.
"I hate you more than I hate myself! Why do you have to be such a div all the time?" "Well, maybe it's because you act like you've got your head stuck up your ass!" He crossed his arms defiantly, glaring at her.
"Honestly Henry, I hate you. I hope I never have to see you again."
"Yeah, well, I don't hate you. l just think you're a pain sometimes." He shrugged and turned away from her, not really bothered by the tension between them. "You dont hate me?"
"I mean, I don't like you much, but hate is a strong word." Henry replied.

"Ughhh when will you guys kiss?" Jasper groaned.
"Jasper shut up." Lily snapped.
"Don't get Jasper involved in this!"
"Kiss my ass.!" She yelled. Jasper laughed, shaking his head.
"Yeah, I'm not getting involved. This is way too much drama for me."
"Henry, I genuinely hope you fall off a mountain on your way home." He scoffed and rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

Charlotte walked in.
"Are you two arguing again?" Henry glared at Charlotte.
"What does it look like we're doing?" "Leave Charlotte alone!"
"I'm not saying a thing." Henry folded his arms, refusing to engage in any more conversation.

"You guys need to stop this, go have sex or something." Charlotte said.
"What. The. Fuck." Lily replied.
"Hey, at least she's trying to help." Henry smirked.
"Wipe that smile off your face."
"Make me."
"Please don't tell me you're actually thinking about the sex thing."

"Maybe if you stopped being such a bitch for two seconds, l Would."
"What did you just call me?"
"A bitch."
She picked up a glass bottle and threw it at him. Henry dodged the bottle with ease. "You need to fix your attitude."
"How about you fuck it outta me?"
"How poetic."
"I'm not joking." She said, walking towards him.
"Neither am I." He stepped closer as well, their faces inches apart.

The tension between them was palpable as they stared into each other's eyes. Suddenly, without warning, Henry leaned in and kissed her passionately on the mouth. She kissed back, all their previous tension and anger fading away with each passing moment. As their lips locked together, Henry deepened the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers. His hands found their way to her hips, pulling her closer as he lost himself in the heat of the moment. They went up to her room, she slammed the door. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her against it, kissing him again.

"Mmm, you taste good." He whispered against her lips before trailing kisses down her neck. His hands slowly began to wander, exploring every inch of her body that he could reach through fabric. She pushed him off her and onto the bed, straddling him quickly. She pulled his shirt off him, her warm hands roaming his chest. "You're not going to stop me now." He smirked, reaching up to help her take off her shirt as well.

They both undressed, and 'did it', three times. They collapsed onto the bed, their chests heaving as they caught their breath. Sweat glistened on their skin under the dim light of her room.

"That was...intense." He whispered, his fingers tracing patterns on her back.
"Holy crap." He chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to her forehead.
"I guess we're even now, huh?"
"Apparently so."
"So, do you still think l'm a loser?"
"Yes." He looked at her with a mixture of confusion and hurt in his eyes.
"I thought... thought we just-"
"I'm joking. Sort of."
"It's a shame we fight so much."

They laid in silence for a while, and she started to cry. She quickly hid her face, rolling over.
"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He panicked.
"No, no. l'm fine.. just.. that was alot..." She whispered, wiping her eyes and shifting around.
"Hey, it's fine. I'm here." He scooted closer and pulled her into his arms, rubbing her back softly. "It's okay if it was a lot. You're allowed to feel overwhelmed after something like that."

She cuddled into him, and they stayed like that until they fell asleep. They woke up the next morning, still in eachothers arms.
"Good morning, beautiful." He mumbled sleepily, nuzzling her neck.
"Morning.." She said, rolling on top of him, forgetting they were naked.
"Fuck, sorry." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"It's okay."

She kissed him softly and they got dressed again. The last few weeks had been intense, to say the least. With their constant fighting and making up, it was starting to feel like a rollercoaster ride of emotions. But somehow, they found themselves back in each other's arms every time.

"I'm exhausted." She groaned, getting under the covers of Henrys bed.
"You and me both." He joined her under the covers, his body pressed against hers,
"Do we have to..y'know. tonight?"
"I think we both need a break from that for now." He smiled softly and kissed her forehead.
"You haven't told anyone about us have you?"
"Of course not. It's just us, babe."
"Good." She kissed him.

Henry wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.
"I love you." He pulled back with a slight blush on his cheeks, his hands still wrapped around her waist.
"I.. . love you too.."
"What..? Too soon..?" He chuckled softly and kissed her forehead.
"No, never."
"Good." She breathed out.

They laid there in silence for a while, their hearts racing from the passionate kiss they shared. The warmth of their bodies pressed against each other was comforting, and for once, they felt at peace.

------------------------------------------------------
1034 words !! back on track (sort of)
please please please send me any requests I'm so lost
hope u enjoy !