Why are you Avoiding Me?

Hello. I would just like to clarify that these:
[ ] mean it's optional. In the previous chapter I used this with jewelry. So if you don't like jewelry that fits into the story, and if you do then that part doesn't matter!

Luv u guys! ❤️

Ragatha POV:

I noticed how the new character's been acting. I was worried she would become like Jax. To be honest I've probably not been treating her as nicely as I could've, It was just a feeling that she would get closer to Jax.

I shudder at the thought of her joining in on his pranks, and I immediately feel guilty.

How did I become like this?

Y/N POV:

We finally reach my room, which is facing Pomni's, diagonal from Ragatha's and right next to Jax's.

"Ring the doorbell." Ragatha tells me.

"What? How is that supposed to help? Is there someone inside already?" Ragatha chuckles.

"No it pops a key out. Try it." I do it and a key flies towards me. My instincts push myself away from the oncoming projectile but Pomni isn't so lucky. It soars past me and hits her smack dab in the forehead.

"Oh, Pomni, are you okay?!" I immediately rush to her side and check for injuries. I sigh a breath of relief when I realize there's nothing.

"I'm so sorry. I worked as a security guard and took martial arts classes so my instincts get in the way sometimes." I say sighing.

Jax smiles.

"It's pretty funny sometimes though." He says.

I laugh and pick up the key on the ground by Pomni and unlock the door.

"Oh my Gods." It had all the plushies I used to have in a neat toy box and the wall paper is my favorite color. The bedroom also had a lot of stuff I wished I had in my old room.

"Is it normal that the room has everything I could want?" I ask.

"Yeah. Caine added that to make us more comfortable." Jax says leaning by my door frame. "Anyways, if you're done let's go back. I think Caine said something about a tour of the grounds?"

———back at the main stage area———

"Welcome back! Are you ready for the tour?" Caine asked cheerfully. I nod.

He swooshes us to outside the tent.

"This is the Tent! Where all sorts of activity and adventures like...

...

..."

"Umm, Caine, I think you're glitching."

"And more!" Wha- he swooshes us a little bit further than the tent.

"This is the grounds! You can drown yourself in The lake! Or knock yourself out at the amusement park!" Swoosh

"And this is the void, but don't even think about coming here. Even I don't know what's out there."

Umm ok. He snaps his fingers and we're brought back to where we started.

I teeter around a little before I grab something to stabilize myself. When I look up to see what I grabbed it's...

Oh.

"Jax!" I immediately let go blushing. "It's just I thought you were a block, I was dizzy and..." I put my head in my hands blushing even harder.

I'm so bad at this talking stuff!

He smiles, cocking his head and looks at me funny.

"It's ok." He says, then he walks away towards the rooms.