Bonus Chapter - The Sleepover

——— 7pm the next day———

Y/N POV:

I grab the bag that I packed with Jax the day before and head over to Ragatha's room. I ring the doorbell.

Ragatha opens the door and smiles, motioning for me to come in. Gangle and Pomni are already there.

"Gangle!" I rush over and hug her. "I have your comedy mask! I fixed it." I hand it over and when Gangle put it on, she immediately turns cheery.

"Thank you Y/N!" She hugs me back as Pomni watches trying a smile. At least Gangle can become happy. Poor Pomni is always anxious...

"Truth or dare or creepy movie?" Ragatha asks.

"Truth or dare!" We simultaneous say.

"We should watch the scary movie when it gets dark." Gangle suggests

We sit down in a circle on Ragatha's floral carpet.

"I go first." I hear Gangle say to my left.

"Pomni, truth or dare?"

"Truth..." she says.

"Is there anyone that you have a crush on at the circus?" Gangle asks giggling.

"No. Not yet at least..."

"Pomni, your turn!" Ragatha says.

"Umm... Y/N, truth or dare?" She asks.

"Dare!" I smile maniacally.

"I dare you to do a handstand on one hand right now!" She says after a moment of thinking.

"Ok!" I try to do a handstand but fail as I fall on my back. We giggle and I try again.

———20min later———

"Y/N, your turn!" Ragatha says as she hands me a glass of water.

"Ragatha! Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare!" She says.

"Balance a fish on your tongue for one minute!"

———after all that crap is done———

Ragatha POV:

I don't know if Y/N knows about what Jax does to us on the daily. He does seem more at ease with her though, so I don't want to break it to her.

Not yet.

...

But I have a gut feeling that she could be the only one to tell him to stop. Maybe my gut is wrong.

Who knows.

I just realized how wrong that sounds.

Gangle POV:

I'm so happy that Y/N fixed my comedy mask! It doesn't make me funny but at least I'm happy now!

I should ask her for spare masks in case Jax breaks it again. Which is likely.

Oh well, the sleepover is going great and I don't want to bother her about it just yet.

Y/N POV:

"So, Pomni, is there anything that you want to do?" I ask as we finish up cleaning the floor that five different fish fell on five different times.

"Umm... I was thinking light as a feather stiff as a board?"

"Oh, that's a good idea! Do you want to be lifted first?" I ask.

"Sure..." Ragatha and Gangle come back from putting away the soap and sit down.

"Welcome back! We're doing light as a feather stuff as a board!" I say as they settle in getting comfy.

"Sure. Who's getting lifted first?" Ragatha asks tracing her finger along the rim of the carpet.

"Pomni! Come on Pomni, get in the center. Everybody on each side!" I say going to the right side of Pomni with Gangle, Ragatha on the other.

Pomni crosses her arms and we each put one finger underneath her.

"Light as a feather stiff as a board..." we chant continuously as we slowly lift Pomni into the air.

"Woah! With only 3 fingers at that!" I marvel at the feat as we slowly put Pomni back down.

"Me next!" I say raising my hand eagerly and laying on the ground.

———imagine it's dark out now———

Pomni POV:

"Do we watch the movie now?" I ask.

Y/N nods her head with Ragatha. I smile. She's always so energetic and happy. I wonder how. I kind of want to be like that. Always happy. I'm guessing there are some bad parts about that but it's still a nice thing.

We end up picking to watch The Exorcist. I'm scared out of my mind but everyone else just seems excited.

How?!

It's a horror movie!

Not romantic. comedy. or something...

Ragatha goes to make popcorn as the movie starts.

Hehe. BONUS CHAPTER! I was going to make this a legit chapter but I got brain block so... it was supposed to be a big revealing moment of Jax's pranks effect on everyone but I screwed up and I'm too lazy to go and change it 😅

Only 600 ish words.

Speaking of bonus chapters, I'm gonna make a special one for Christmas! So recommendations! Please! Fast!

I'll make it up to you with a better chapter next time....!

❤️