Can YOU find Caine? Where is Caine?

Did y'a guys get the reference? (Title)

Thursday 30 Nov UPDATE;
Guys I'm sick 💀 😭

Y/N POV:

I sleep through the day and wake up at 2:59 in the morning.

I go to put up the weird barrier thingy but when I turn the pages they're all red.

Blood red.

The only spells I could find were curses and torture. I shudder at the thought of EVER any of them.

I silently put the book back, hoping to forget about it, and for all the pages to turn back to normal, as I try to find sleep, the thought of the spells haunting me.

Needless to say I stayed up the rest of the night.

———

They silently stare into the distance, unsure of what they'd just done.

Was all this a good idea?

No, probably not, but they'd submerged too far.

They can't go back anymore.
Not Anymore.

———

Y/N POV:

By this point I'd completely forgotten about the demon book thingy.

Well almost.

I mean, talking with Jax and Ragatha really helped, it kept my mind off things, but I had a tendency to... how do I say this without offending myself?

...

Zone out.
That's the word!
Words?

I had a tendency to zone out. And whenever that happened I'd often find myself thinking about last night.

I shudder.

The thought of anyone with even the slightest intent of hurting anyone...

"Hello? Earth to Y/N? Dead or alive? 'Cause-" I hear Jax say as he snaps his finger in front of my face.

"I'm alive Jax. Just thinking of something." I grumble, pushing my food around with a fork. "You know, I'm not that hungry. I think I'll just... go."

Jax rolls his eyes.

"Of course you aren't hungry. We can't get hungry here." He says.

"Jack@$$" I mumble smiling as I walk away.

I head back to my room where I pull the book out. I cautiously open the first page and sigh a breath of relief.

No creepy evil villain stuff!
That's a win.

I quickly flip to the page with the mental barrier and start setting it up. A few crystals, herbs, blah blah blah, the works.

I'd just finished setting up the chalk circle when I hear a small thump come from the drawer by my bed.

I cautiously approach it, one arm extended in case anything shot out of it. Suddenly I notice in my peripheral vision something fast and dark shoot up the drawer.

I quickly grab the knob and yank it open, expecting an attack but...

Nothing.
Just the crystal orb sitting perfectly still in the drawer I swear was empty a second later.

Maybe I'm just imagining things.
Hopefully I was.

I quickly finish up with the barrier stuff and head outside, eager to tell someone, anyone, about what happened and hopefully get some comfort.