Special Chapter - As Humans

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Swearing!

Inspiration by Jessica_Dragonic! One of my fav Jax fanfic authors! Plot is mine tho, I'm not a robber.

It's my first day at the new school. I'm holding my backpack straps tightly, excited to explore the new place.

I had just started walking when a brown haired, EXTREMELY tall freshman (9th grade) walked up to me. I act like a didn't notice him and walk on but he grabs my backpack, stopping me in my tracks.

"I don't recognize you. Are you new here?" He asks. I nod, hoping to end the conversation quickly.

I already have a feeling that he's a douche bag. He smiles real wide.

He doesn't do anything, so I guess I'll just assume that the conversation is over. I start to walk away but he extends his foot and I trip and fall but I don't flinch.

It hurts, but I've felt worse. I get up and glare at him. By now a crowd has gathered. I wanted to find my classroom before the bell, but because of THIS idiot, I couldn't.

"That's all you could think of?" I ask, my voice a bored drawl.

Obviously that wasn't the reaction he expected, because of the way he froze, an angry smile on his face.

Lucky for that bitch, the bell rings, promptly saving him and dooming me.

———15mins later———

The second bell had long rang and I had JUST found the English classroom. I knock on the door.

...

"Come in!" I open the door and awkwardly walk in. "Oh! You must be the new student, right?" I nod. The English teacher was a tall lady with short brown hair with black rectangular glasses and eyes like daggers, but the warm smile that greeted her face was genuine.

"Introduce yourself, dear."

"My name is Y/N." I say. The teacher looks at me as if she wanted me to elaborate but I pretend not to notice her.

"Alright Y/N, you can sit there, right next to Ethan." She says pointing at the seat next to ...

next to...

Oh shit. It was that brown haired bitch from earlier. I groan quietly but go to sit next to him. Too scared to ask for a change of seats.

He looks about as miffed as I feel.

I take out my notebook and try to keep up with the teacher as she speaks. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder.

I sigh and turn to the direction it came from. It was from Ethan.

"You look younger than the rest of our class." He whispers to me.

"Yeah I skipped a grade." I whisper back, turning my attention once more to the teacher, hoping that would shut him up.

"Why?" He says obviously not taking the hint.

"The 8th grade got boring." I say.

"Is that a flex?"

"Y/N and Ethan, pay attention."

"Yes ma'am." We say simultaneously.

———end of English class———

Class ends and the bell rings. I pack my stuff to head to math, zoning out as I walk when I suddenly bump into someone.

"Oh. It's you."

"You know, that attitude's gonna get you killed." He says leaning down so we're face to face. "So I suggest that you brighten up a bit darling~"

"Wow. You're talking about school as if it was a jungle. Oh wait! With you here it might as well be." I say, ready to walk away when he grabs my shoulder.

"You know you're cute when your angry." I roll my eyes and push my way past him. I would be MORE than pissed if I was late to my next class because of that idiot again.

———you, not getting lost again———

I find the next class and scan the room. My eyes land on a girl sitting alone. I make a beeline for the seat next to her and sit down.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I say, taking my stuff out and putting it on the table. She turns to me, then her eyes widen.

"Hey, I know you!"

"... you do?"

"Yeah, you were in English class with miss Smith! I saw Ethan approach you. What did he say?" I'm a little flustered at being bombarded by this but gather myself enough to answer.

"He said I was gonna get myself killed and that I was cute when I was angry."

"What?! Lucky! He's like, the HOTTEST guy in school." She says, fanning her face and smiling.

I internally groan.
Great.
The guy who'd made it a point to target me was the hotboy baddy Mcshizzle.

He could easily gather an army against me if he wanted to!

"I'm Lucy!" She says, extending her hand out. "Friends?" She asks.

"Friends." I say grasping her hand and shaking it.

773 words! Finally got this over with. Took a while. A VERY long while, and Ik that it wasn't worth the two and a half day wait, but! Better than nothing, right? I'll do photos of the writing process later, cause right now I need to practice my piano.

Bye!
Luv y'all!
❤️