A Worried One, A Dead One

Jax POV:

Y/N cries herself to sleep in my arms. I carry her over to her room and unlock the door to her room and place her on her bed.

I head for the door but look back at her.

I sigh.
I'm scared for her, and I'm confused.
All I know is that I'll never leave her alone.
Ever.

I gently close the door and head to my room for the night.

———after falling asleep———

I appear in a dark room. I try to look at my hands but they weren't there but I don't freak out. I've probably had a billion of these dreams.

"Did the procedure work?" I jump at the sudden sound of the voice of a little boy.

"You know, you don't need to hide your voice around me." A glitching voice replies.

"No. Not around you, perhaps. But how would I know there aren't any eavesdroppers? Or if you would betray me." He huffs defensively.

"Hmm. Well yes, it worked. They will be under your control whenever you want. Now keep your end of the deal. Give me Samantha back." The glitchy voice replies.

"I haven't reached my goal yet. So not yet." The little boy's voice replies curtly. "Now if you don't have anything that is worth my time, then I shall be off." A sharp pop echoes around the dark dream room.

"Know that I tried." The glitchy voice said directing the statement at me. "I hate his guts, and I know that he's manipulating me. I've been submerged too deep now, and I can't get out without killing myself."

"Ok. What am I supposed to do with that info?" I ask.

"Nothing much. Just to get that guilt off my chest. Goodbye, rabbit kid." He says as my eyes flutter open.

I sit up and rub my aching head.

What...
Was that...?

———a few minutes later———

I haven't fallen asleep since the weird dream and I've been pacing my room nervously.

I hear a knock at my door.
I head over to answer it.

"Yes?" I look down to see Y/N, who seemed tired. She was hugging a pillow tightly looking up at me.

"Good morning!" She says cheerfully, but I noticed her lower lip quivering.

"About last night..." I start. She looks at me, her eyes widening in fear. "Well, I just want you to know that I won't leave you for any reason." I say.

She blushes and pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks Jax." She says before heading back to her room, leaving me blushing and flustered.

WHY ON EARTH WAS I LIKE THIS?!
It was just a hug!
Why do I feel like I'm about to faint?
And why did she like to leave me flustered?

Y/N POV:

I head back to my room yawning. I was remembering what happened yesterday as I shivered in fear.

I get into my room and lock the door, grabbing the glass orb hidden in the drawer.

"Hello? Are you there?" I ask noticing the lack of the usual cheery shadow boy in the glass.

"This doesn't usually happen," I mutter to myself putting the orb away with a shrug before flopping onto my bed.

Man, whoever invented pillows really deserves the world. I think to myself as I fall asleep again. Don't blame me, it was fricking 6 in the morning!

Little did I know they had come back, a grin on their face as they now knew that he had control.

———mysterious cutaway———

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
• blood
• mental health issues

Continue reading only if you're sure you're comfortable with that!

The blood pools around him as a grin dons his face.

He lets out a maniacal laugh.
It was uncontrollable.

He laughed louder as he violently threw the knife into where he supposed the head was. He didn't know why he did it.

Actually that was a lie he did know.
He took the dead man's know how and left.

One step closer.
Closer to his revenge.

Word count: 670! Another LOOOOOORE CHAPTER! C u guys in the next chapter

Luv y'all!
Stay safe cause I'm worried!

Luv y'all!Stay safe cause I'm worried!

Please report to the police if you notice any of these guys! It hurts me to know that there are still terrible people who hurt others

😞💔