Another Character, Seriously? This is the THIRD time this WEEK!

Y/N POV:

I walk out of Jax's room closing the door behind me. I sigh a breath of relief leaning against the wall next to his door.

I get up take a deep breath and head for my room.

Until suddenly...

Darren POV:

Bam! Ugh. I get up. Being blinded by the million bright colors. I realize The thing I'm sitting on is moving.

"Umm. You're heavy." I hear someone say underneath me. I jump up and look down.

Oh.

It's a girl.

"Are you a dweeb?" I blurt out before I could stop myself.

"Boys are such idiots..." she mumbles before kicking me in the face. "Why would you think I'm a dweeb?" She asks glaring at me.

She has daggers for eyes.

I rub my face where she kicked me to find out it feels like rubber.

"Umm. The crystals. And your ears." I say pointing at her head.

She groans.

"No need to remind me. At least I'm not Mario."

"What the-" I look down. "Why the -$&@ am I dressed like a plumber?! Wait what? Why was it-"

"Censored? Yeah. Get used to it." She grabs me and drags me to a stage. Ugh. The bright colors are an eyesore.

"Caine! Another one!"

"Oh, how peculiar! The third one this week!" A pair of floating teeth. Guess it can't get weirder from here?

No one else other than me, the girl and Caine are in the tent.

As if reading my mind, the girl asks:

"Caine, where is everyone?"

"Oh, well, about that... the other are completing an adventure in the pool." He says.

"Huh? What's an adventure." I ask.

"It's just something to keep us entertained. And it's an adventure." She says without looking at me, but her eyes sparkled with humor.

"Oh."

"WELL, would you two like to join?" Caine asks

"What about Jax?" The girl asks.

"He came out a bit before you two and is already at the pool!"

The girl nods and let's go of me.

She gives me a cute smile and heads back towards the rooms.

"Wait!" I yell. She turns around. "What's your name?"

"Y/N."

Y/N POV:

I was really excited to go to the pool. I loved to swim back when I had the time. I was kind of interested in the adventure but it was mostly swimming.

Crap I don't even know what the adventure is! I guess I'll ask Ragatha later.

I unlock the door to my room and look around in my closet to find a swimsuit already there.

I sigh a breath of relief when I notice that Caine didn't get me a bikini. It was just a normal swimsuit.

I throw it on and grab a towel and flip flops before rushing to the pool.

I arrive there to find Jax standing by the edge of the pool sitting down. I decided impulsively to just push him in.

I give it a good shove and he falls in.

I giggle before getting in as well.

I realise that the pool is deeper than it looks and that it was more like a mini ocean with sand on the ground.

I stare for such a long time I forget that Jax is also there.

He looks at me approvingly as if he thought that me pushing him in would've been good if it was someone else.

I don't realize that I'm on my last bubbles of oxygen until it's too late. My vision starts to darken and I slowly lose my consciousness.

I see Jax looking at me partially worried.

But that's all I remember.

Jax POV:

I'm weighing out the benefits of helping her.

On one hand, I leave her here, but I don't think she'd appreciate that. Besides, she said she took martial arts lessons and I don't think a punch to the face by a girl would do well for my ego. Or my face really.

And on the other if I saved her she's owe me her life and that left a lot of possibilities. Then again you can't die here but she doesn't know that yet...

I drags her to the surface and put her on the ground.

I've never been the sentimental type so I just get back in the pool, leaving her there.

What else was I supposed to do? Sit with her and be all caring? I might as well have died.

Not an option.

I have no idea what the adventure is but I stay in the pool, only surfacing occasionally to breath, until we finish the adventure.

To be honest I kinda like Y/N.

She's cool. Not a party pooper like some mishmashed art project I know...

———time skip to back inside the tent———

After everyone gets back to the tent (and Y/N wakes up) Caine introduces us to Wario 2.0

Also known as Darren.

"Uh. Hi." He says awkwardly

"What are you? Luigi?" I say crossing my arms and giving him a smile.

"I-"

"Hey, be nice to him Jax!" I hear Y/N say next to me.

I roll my eyes. And give her a smile. She rolls her eyes back but gives me a grin.

"Jack@$$ Jax." She mutters
"Sleepy." I mutter back. She raises an eyebrow.

"Sleepy? Seriously?"
"Whaaat? You fell asleep in the pool." She sighs
"No, I almost drowned in the pool." She retorts.

"Same thing."
"Is not."

"You know, sweetheart, you wear annoyed really well." She blushes.

"Shut up..."

Caine finishes talking about whatever he was taking about and then leaves in a cloud of smoke.

Darren POV:

After Caine leaves I see Y/N run towards me. The purple bunny looks at me slightly miffed.

"Hi Darren!" She says waving. I chuckle at her hyper energy.

"Hi Y/N." I reply.

"So, how are you adjusting to this place? Is there anyone that you really miss back... out... there...?" She asks taking pauses to think about her words.

"Yeah. My parents, my family, well at least you're pretty cool." She laughs, a cute tinkling noise that makes everything else go away. Like laughing gas in the dentists chair.

"Yeah I know I'm cool. But I'm sorry about the people that you'll never be able to see again." She says patting me on the back before heading back to rabbit boy and dragging him towards the rooms.

1060 words! And conflict! (If you didn't realize it's Darren and Jax. Or Darren vs Jax, whichever.) luv u guys!