Chapter 1 A New World

On one special day one person woke up in a place he doesn't know of. This person look confused but luckily he was in a park of a unknown city that he never heard of.

He started to observe the surroundings while walking around. When he finaly found a person. The person ask if he had woken up in a place that he never been to.
He answered "Yes I woke up in this place. Do you have any idea where am I?"

"You woke at the central park of Oblivius City."

"Oblivius City?"

He was quite confused but he didn't loose his calm posture. He then ask "How did you know I woke up in a place that I never heard of."

"Because that happens to be the way that every citizen of Oblivius City came to be."

"Came to be?"

"Yes, every citizen here woke up in the central park."

He quikly understood that every citizen that lives at Oblivius City was unfamiliar to the city until they probably adapted.
The person then ask "What's your name?".

He was confused why need to ask for the name when you can just create a nickname.

"My name is..."

Sparks appeared when he tried to say his name making him unable to.

"?"

Why can't I say my name it doesn't make sense does it have something to do with this place?

"My name is Naiba"

"Oh I see, glad to meet you my name is Ritso"

Naiba ask if there is something that makes Oblivius City unescapable. Ritso was confused by how he knew but answered that yes there is a barrier within the city's border.

He was confused by the barrier part but he tried to ask more question but Ritso ask why he knew that they can't leave. He quikly answered that it doesn't make sense that there are people living in an unkown city.

He ask about what a barrier. Ritso answered by saying that its something that can only be found in this city. He ask what does that mean and Ritso answered that people are given an ability when they get transported to Oblivius City.

Naiba was still confused but he tried to make sence out of thing when suddenly a group of people started to appear in the Central Park.

"Hey you must be the one that woke up here."

"Yes so why ask?"

"Join our group you'll get lots of benefits."

"Group?"

"Yes groups Ritso probably didn't told you."

"Don't join them they are a bunch of bad people abusing their abilities."

Naiba was quite annoyed by hearing them talking about abilities when he doesn't even know what his is. He then ask how to figure out his ability.

"You still don't know your ability? Well Ritso is a tricky kid to handle but if you want to know join us."

"Why I can just ask someone else like Ritso who is right here?"

"She won't tell you because everyone here is in groups and are trying to recruit people by not letting them have the most important information."

"Oh I see."

"So join us."

Naiba easily answered "I will not join"

"Why he won't tell you and no one will?"

Naiba ignores him and walks around observing his surroundings while Ritso and the other guy is confused.