Chapter 2 A Landlord?

As the citizen's looked at the Main Event more people got annoyed by how unfair the Main Event. After everyone looked at the Main Event they started to look at me like they want to kill me.

"Its your fault because of you a tyranical ruler will appear."

I ignored the stupid comment and started to walk out side the Center Park. Then suddenly the Host said [Everyone is unnable to say their name.]

When I heard it I was astonished I thought that the Host certainly watch us but I never thought that the host will ever say something that I was wondering about. I replied with a calm expression "Why say so?"

[Extra information can be given for free at random.]

"At random? Wait does that mean that its not planned?"

[Sort of.]

Does that also mean that information can be given without a reason?

"Is the information being said planned? Why give out information?"

The Host didn't answer. There could be several reasons for not answering. It could be that the Host can only answer few question, the Host didn't want to answer or the Host is not allowed to answer my question right there.

The Host left and few people started to leave. There were people who ask me to join their group but I didn't join I found it troublesome. I also left but before that I looked around the Center Park trying to see if someone left their food. In the end it was hopeless thinking.

The sudden soud that came from my stomach was enough to make me look for a convenience store. Luckily I found one I was only able to buy a steam bun and a drink since it both cost 20 points each. I have to presserve my points because, I have no idea what I'll need it for and its also good because I don't eat a lot even at my home.

Out of no where while eating my lunch in front of the store two groups appeared. It was obvuis that they don't belong in the same group because of the group tag floating above their head. I realised this while eating my lunch it makes sense since Im probably at my smartest while eating.

"Your the trigger, lucky us to kill you."

Annoyingly enough both group started looking at me with killing intent. I thought that everyone seem to dislike me I started wondering why, but my thoughts stop the moment I saw them using their abilities. I started to run away just because I have no idea how to use my abilities the only thing I know is basic info.

"Flame!"

A man shouted a normaly embarressing word. Then a few more men shouted.

"Lightning!"

"Wind!"

"Fire!"

When I heard a repeat a thought came to mind the possibility of someone having the same ability. It made some sort of logic after all as far as I know no rule stop the possibility of having the same ability. I stop when one of them sent a ball of fire towards me... I was strangely enough annoyed. I whispered

"Logic"

[Ability: Logic is activated]

Only one thought was in my mind. How do you stop an attack? Simple don't stop it. Why? After all if an attack never hit you and an attack's effect never occured its stop. Well in it is theory. The most important part is control because well its common sense.

When the fire was at near my face my lower body was swallowed by the ground.

"I see your not bad kid. You must have a manipulation ability."