Chapter 8 The Shop

This also reminds me that the Host from the world before is kind enough to let me use the Gate. I also just remembered that I was carrying a Bug with me in the other world. That Bug really did what its suppose to do uh... What was it suppose to do again? Oh right its suppose to block all memories of Subjects that traveled through different worlds and make them unreliable to some extent. Basically it makes them unreadable. Reminding myself this suck, after all it slowly makes me realise how bad my memory is. Naiba lets out a deep sigh of pity towards himself.

It also reminds me that the Host from the other world has quite a bad temper. Naiba continued to think about the other world.

All of a sudden a voice was heard. It was a calming and soft voice that sounded a little robotic.

[Its a pleasure to meet you. I am the Host of this world, dear Subject.]

The Host appeared in front of Naiba. The Host had a soft white skin, a exquisite long yellow gown with many different patterns inlaid into it. Her facial expression was a soft and charming smile. Her long red hair reaching her waist covered by her gown. She had a light yellow eyes filled with joy and anticipation. What was different from her to the other Host before was that she has a body and flesh.

Naiba's eye swept through the Host's to observe her movements. After a few seconds of silence Naiba slowly stood up and asked the Host, "May I get your age?"

The Host's face turned from a soft smile to a even softer smile formed from her curiuosity as to why Naiba asked such a question.

[My age is some where between 21 to 24.]

Naiab thoughts ran fast after hearing this, 21 to 24... Its possible that she's lying but if I believe it to be true... then I just got the age of a random person. Why did I ask that? Is it because of her charm? If it is then good thing I didn't ask her phone number. Sigh, its not like she'll answer that. I don't belive its because of...

As Naiba was thinking and he realised something and was unable to finish his sentence, Don't tell me she used her Authority. All Host have an Authority, and that is an ability that I despise because its too strong to deal with. Fortunately its only usable in the world they deal with. The ability is Omnipotence. Did she used that to increase her charm? Why would she do that?

[Is there anything wrong?]

Naiab calmly replied back, "Nothing."

[Hmm... Oh right, welcome to this world. If you want the code number is ■■■.]

"Its censored."

[It seems like you don't have the authority to know.]

[I'll take my leave now. If you'll excuse me.]

The Host's body dissipated into nothing.

After the Host left Naiba started to look around observing his suroundings.

The place filled with grass path in different part of the place. Kids ran through the grass playing as they pleased. Old and young people were walking around the place while talking to each other. Many different people walking throught the area filled with grass or the concrete tiles. The sun's light shone bright through out the whole place illuminating most of the place.

Naiba quickly had a thought after he observed his surroundings, This place is a park. Out of all the world I've been to which is only 27 including this one and the world before this. All the Events start at a park. When will it start? The people walking around looks like their a bunch of civilians. Did it already start, and there's only a few Subjects has woken up here? Either way its best to not cause a problem that might cause the life of an innocent person.