Chapter 4 An Alliance?

As confusion appeared in Naiba's mind he look at the TB to see what the ruckus is about.

[Task Bar]
A Mini Event has been completed.
Your participation has ended the Mini Event.
Reward will be granted to you.

After reading it a suprised face appeared on Ritso's face. I remained calm and ask.

"Why do you look so surpriced?"

As she stares at me her head looked down at my hand holding her wrist. I let go of her wrist and apologised. Her eyes looking back at me, she replied.

"Its fine you help me complete the Mini Event after all."

"Can I ask what the clear conditions are?"

"Yes you can, it was actually unknown and the Host only gave me a hint to go to the Central Park because there was a giant tree."

Because there was a giant tree? Could it be that you have to be close enough to the tree to complete it? No that make sense since the TB appeared. Is it possible that another person was needed to complete the Mini Event? Either way it doesn't concern me, after all I did nothing but hold her wrist. Its strange that I instinctively held her wrist but its doesn't matter.

[Task Bar]
Your Reward will now be given.

[1,000 Points has been added to your TB]

[Extra reward will be given to the Subject that completes the Mini Event]

[An ability slot has been added to your TB]

"An ability slot! That's a really good reward!"

"Why is it?"

"It means you can get more abilities than you already have, and that's useful."

"I see but that would mean that you have to get used to using more than one ability."

[Hmm... Its not even that hard to get used to abilities.]

As the voice of the Host was heard, Naiba and Ritso both was astonished. As they looked behind them to see the Host with a cheerful grin.

"Why are you here?"

[I'm here to congratulate everyone who completed their own Mini Event.]

"Their Mini Event?"

[Oh right you weren't given a Mini Event.]

[To put it simply every official Group has been given their own Mini Event with different rewards and task for each.]

With the given info Naiba quickly analyze the situation. That would mean that having an official Group was the right choice but since the tasks for Ritso's is unknown I could assume that every given Mini Event was also unknown. It could very well be the possibility, no that doesn't mean that its the answer its only just a possibility.

"What are the clear conditions?"

With a disapointed face, as the Host look at the both of them replied with.

[Every given Mini Event has similar clear conditions, this one just happened to be the most useful one for you.]

"Wait useful? Why?"

As Ritso said why is it useful? The Host was looking at the both of us, so who is she giving that info to? Maybe the both of us? Its possible that she's trying to confuse us.

[Its useful because you get an ability slot.]

Thats it? Is it really just the ability slot. For some reason I almost don't believe it but at the same time I still use the info that she gives.