Chapter 12 Dead or Removed Subject

The female Subjects's expression changed and she said, "What you said was right, we aren't allowed to say the name of a dead Subject, but in this case it does seem different. What I mean is the fact that Naiba might not be dead but instead was removed from this place. I came to this conclusion by using and believing what the, uh, I guess I should call it TB... I used, and believed that the announcement that was plastered over all the Subjects was true, and that Naiba was removed from this place."

Hanna maintained her calmness and asked, "I'll ask just out of curiousity, why did you let me join your Group?"

The female Subject's expression turned from a smile into a expression with slight hints of confusion. The female Subject then paused before she said with the tone of disapointment, "...First of all, please call me by the name I use, if you need a reminder its Ritso. Then let's get back to the topic. Isn't it logical to let others join our Group? Since no one was willing to take you in, we tooked you in. Well, it was actually his decision that we all agreed to."

After saying this Ritso pointed to a man arguing. The man had a white suit, a long and formal pants, and a black colored shoes. He had a neatly combed black hair, and a bright red eyes filled with passion. It was Finzen!

Finzen... This Group does only have a few members compared to the others. Hanna thought in response remebering some details while doing so.

It wasn't illogical for Hanna to know who Finzen is, after all he was the one arguing as their Group's representative, and his their Group Leader.

After a few seconds of silence, Hanna said, "That makes sense..."

Ritso then replied, "Yes, it does."

The conversation was quickly filled with silence making both of them feel a sense to continue talking.

Strangely the calm and composed Hanna was the one to break the silence.

"I was told that before I woke up here in the Central Park, you were as gloomy as the clouds that day it was, because of the death of most of your Group."

Ritso's expression changed once more, from her slightly disappointed look to that of sadness gained from reminiscencing the past events.

Ritso bit her lip and replied in a manner that makes it seem like she's giving an advice, "Isn't it logical to move on from the past, and accept that it already happened?"

Hanna's calm composture gave signs of shock, but her facial expression didn't. She remained calm and composed, but in actuality she was surprice and wondering.

Thoughts quickly started to flash through her mind, Move on from the past... She just continued to accept it... She must have moved on, and she's not lying, but remebering it still saddens her... Why did she said that in a manner as if she was giving an advice? That's it! She must be telling me this so that I won't suffer as much from not accepting it. Its an advice after all so that makes sense. She really is nice... Hmm, why didn't she ask who told me that? She doesn't want to know? That's a possibility, what are the others? She has an idea as to who told me? That still just an idea. Yes, she knows who told me. That make sense, but it all do.

Suddenly a guess came to Hanna's mind, Did she want that to happen? She wants that someone to tell me that? Why? Did she want to tell me that advice? For what reason? So that I won't suffer as much as her? Isn't that a bit too good? Did she on purpose let someone tell me that for the sake of her telling me that advice, because she already understood my talking habbits?
But we only knew each other for 3 days... This guess is a bit–no really absurd. It can just be her being nice.

After seing Hanna show signs of thinking, Ritso asked her, "Is there something on your mind?"

Obviously yes. A random thought suddenly came to Hanna's mind.