Chapter 6 The Reset

While Naiba was trying to catch his breath, Finzen was looking for something in the Giant Tree.

Finzen found a glowwing orb and took it. Right after finding it, he broke it shatering it to thousands of pieces of glass that turned to tiny particles. The tiny partcles flew to different directions, and scatering it until it dissipated.

After the tiny particles dissipated the TB appeared with a warning.

[ERROR]
AN ARTIFACT HAS BEEN BROKEN

[SAFETY BACKUP]
HAS BEEN USED

[RESET OF THE WORLD]

At that moment everything became blurry, every Subject fell to the ground causing them to lose conciousness. The sky shined brilliantly, until light filled every part of the world causing it to be "erased".

...

At the Company the Host was dyed with astonishment to the point that the cup of coffee that she was drinking fell from her hand, and spilling on the floor.

With an enraged voice the Host shouted.

"Are you kidding me how did he find that? I mean even though its not hidden perfectly its not hidden terribly either! Sigh... It must be Naiba, no if I called him by his name-"

Suddenly a figure appeared after hearing the Host's shouting. The figure had a normal hair cut that is neatly comb, a formal attire, a dark green eyes that blends with his black hair. He had a decently big body, and a look that gives of a vibe of an experienced person, the man looks to be at his 30s.

"Can you stop acting like a darn child? I know you can. You should get used to this stuff. Your still only a novice at this."

The voice was very concerned with a perfect amount of calmness added to it.

"Manager? Why are you here?"

The man sighed.

"Isn't it obviuos, I came because you shouting so hard that I heard it while typing away at my system."

The Host was instantly embaressed after what the man just said.

"Oh right! I'm sorry Manager."

The man sighed again and replied calmly.

"If possible I don't want this to happen again. Do you understand that?"

The Host replied instantly with a slight hinch of fear.

"Yes!"

The man looked at host and said before leaving, "Oh! It seems like the Subjects your dealing with are the problematic type. That world was cursed to begin with, I don't know why the Head wants you to deal with it. Just do as the manual said if you want to continue dealing with that world."

The man left the room and the door closed. The Host was exhausted and she looked at the time.

"6:08 huh... I'll get a bot to clean this mess up and go home."

After a bot assigned to cleaning spilled coffee arived, and finished cleaning the spilled coffee, and the Host left the room.

The Host was sitting at the usual spot she sits in the public Cosmic Transport Train or CTT for short.

From the sit the Host admires the countless lit up buildings going farther and farther away from her as the CTT gains more speed.

The sky was dark but filled with countless overwhelmingly beautiful celestial bodies.

The Host fell asleep in the CTT and was woken up by a "Did You Fell Asleep Bot".

The Host regained woke up from her sleep and left the CTT and walked in the streets, and entered her house.