Chapter 14 A Special Day

"Your Specialty I see. I won't try to read your thought nor would I try to force you to tell me. I will simply wait until you are finally willing to tell me." The Host said simply.

Naiba stood up and tooked another look at his surrounding and opened the System. More specifically he opened the Subject Profile.

[Subject Profile]
Ability: Characterization
Status:
Level: 11
Experience Needed To Level Up: 273/914
Strenght: 16
Speed: 22
Mana: 10
Durability: 13
Stamina: 13
Skill Points: 9
Equipment: Modified Revolver, Piercing Bullet, and Poisonless Dagger
Speciality: Lying, Reading, Guessing, Running, Weapon Mastery, Fighting and Intuition

After opening the Subject Profile he lowered his head in disappointment. This made the Host ask in puzzlement, "Why do you seem so disappointed?"

When Naiba heard this question a thought came to mind, I do not have enough Skill Points to use on Mana. Unfortunately it seems like I can not raise my current Level.

Naiba simply closes his eyes. What he saw when he closed his eyes was not only darkness, but instead different foggy and illusory figures. Each figure were far away and were glimmering different colored light. Some were extending high in the darkness while others moved through out the darkness. This is one of the benefits of being a Subject, it allows one to detect the presence and movement of living creatures. It can only be used when one puts enough concentration into detecting the presence and movement of others.

Naiba opened his eyes and saw the same scene that he saw before. It was still 6 p.m.. The time did not change much while he was concentrating. Naiba looked at one direction, there he saw the Host standing and waiting.

Naiba after a few seconds of deliberation said, "What was the point of asking me that question when you just sent me back?"

The Host chuckled and said with delight, "To see your reaction."

Naiba tooked a deep breath and looked at the night sky. Countless stars was free to be seen in the naked eye. A specific point of light was different from the others. There was an eye looking down on every action taken. It was glowing, its pupils had many strange symbols and a glint of the unknown. It was the Eye Of A Fallen God. Its an all knowing symbol, because it symbolises that the Apocalypse is near.

Naiba gave a deep sigh and muttered in his realization, "Now it make sense why there is so much going on."

The Host said in an optimistic tone, "Since its near many different possibilities is open. That means that you can increase your Level at a faster rate."

Naiba glanced at the Host and said in a somewhat freindly manner, "So you read my thought when I looked disappointed?"

The Host tooked a pose as if she was ready to lift an invisible dress to courtesy at Naiba. She moved her gaze to Naiba and said in a cheeky tone with a cheeky grin as though she was talking to a freind, "Yes I did."

After the words were said her figure shattered like glass as if breaking reality. The shattered glass has strange symbols inlaid into it, but it quickly shattered into countless sparks with each having a different color.

Naiba removed his attention from the countless sparks and started walking back home. The breeze was slightly cold making Naiba relax his body. As he continued to walk a question arised from his mind, Why did the Eye Of A Fallen God appear today rather than yesterday?

Naiba quickly tried to find answers and thought, What day and month is it today?

Naiba opened the System to use the Shop. He quickly typed down a few words and saw what he was looking for.