Chapter 3 A New Ally?

After a while I showed her the apartment that she will be living in like a sales man. She stared at me and ask "Wait do you own this place?"

I instantly answered as if I was waiting for a question.

"Yes, why ask?"

She looked suprised for a second and answered "I didn't know that you could do that."

It gaved me an idea of how long she was here and the amount of common knowledge being spread around. Not too long after I finished showing her the apartment. I left the apartment and suddenly remembered something.

"Can I get your name?"

She slowly opened her mount and said "Yes you can."

I quickly took my note out of the pocket with my pen and she said her name.

"My name is Nily."

I quickly wrote it down to not forget.

"Is that your real name?"

Even though the Host said that people here are unable to say there actual name, I didn't believe it that easily after all this is a kidnapped situation.

As she stared at me she said "W-Well its...not."

I noticed that she was shaking when she answered. It confused me but maybe its some personal reason. If I come up with a reason that have no validation or any solid evidence backing it up its just a waste of time and its pretty stupid.

I said my good bye and walks to the nearest convenience store for my breakfast. When I entered the store I saw someone yell at the hologram.

"Where am I?"

When I heard him I simply ignored him to not get in trouble but I still listen to what his yelling out.

[This is Oblivius City.]

"Huh? Never heard of that place."

I keep thinking that he might have woken up in the Central Park during this morning. I got the thought of did someone try to recruit him or not. When I woke up in this city someone was there to answer few of my questions. Should I help him? No its not help its more or less me answering his question.

I keep walking around with that thought on mind, while he just yells out one question after another to the hologram. It actually made me think that he might have not notice me enter the store.

"Found it."

I said it in a small voice to not attract his attention. I found my breakfast but I don't really know what to do about that guy since if his still there I can't buy my breakfast which is just instant noodles.

I slowly walk towards the guy. I just stood on his back waiting like I'm in a normal place. He for some reasons took glance at his back and saw me.

"Oh did I cause you trouble?"

He ask very politely which is unexpected but it must be because of my first impression of him. I replied as politely as I can at the moment.

"No its fine, is there anything I can help you with?"

After a few seconds he said

"Can you explain to me what is going on?"

"Fine by me."

I started explaining to him where he is, the abilities, the TB, and the groups but I only told him what I know. He stared at me and said "Oh yeah my name is..."

Sparks appeared when he was about to say his name.

He looked confused for a second so I told him that your unable to say your real name and people go by a name they come up with. He then said "If I can't say my name, I'll use the only name I can think of to use. Now your free to call me Finzen."