Chapter 11 Logic and Illogical

After the System appeared two more screen appeared.

[Subject has been given 300 Points.]

[Mini Event]
Slaughter all the military personel or kill all the monsters lurking in the monster nest.
Reward: 1000 Points(Slaughtering of all military personel or kill all the mosters lurking in the monster nest.)
Time Limit: 5 days
Failure: The Host's choice

...

In the Company, the Host Delia was quite confused as to why the Manager visited her.

"Manager, why are you here again?"

The manager with his dark green eyes sweeping through the Host replied, "I heard 'Naiba' was exiled out of the world."

That's a facy word to use. The Host thought in passing.

The Host deliberated for a few seconds before answering, "Yes, he was removed. The System gave me the info as to where he was assigned to. I only gave the System the info of him carrying a Bug. I did help him go to his assigned world through the use of the Gate."

The Manager pondered for a few seconds and said, "That world won't be locked down anymore. Since his gone there's no reason to."

The Host asked in puzzlement, "Then does that mean that Naiba is the reason that the world must be lock down?"

The Manager answered calmly, "No his not. The reason for that is the fact that Naiba was carrying something around."

That's too vague! Manager you need to learn to be nicer to me! The Host Delia lampooned for a few seconds.

She then asked, "Then is it the Bug? He was carrying it."

The Manager didn't answer right away but instead pondered for a while before answering, "No its not, the thing he was carrying is the ability Logic and Illogical."

What?? How is that? The Host Delia thought in absolute confusion.

After a few seconds a question came out of her mouth, "How is that?"

The Manager answered instantly as if he was waiting for such a question, "The reason is simple. The fist thing in answering this question is to let you understand."

"The abillity Logic and Illogical can be called a desease. The reason is simple, some abilities can cause a lot of harm towards the user and the world. This is one of them."

"This ability slowly breaks down the user's mind, making them unreliable with their sense of logic. Add that to the fact that 'he' was also carrying a Bug makes it an absolute nightmare."

"That isn't the only reason. Even if the ability gives a lot of benefits, its practically drains the user's mental and physical stamina. This is also a reason as to why everything about 'him' was strange, its because he was being drained."

"The last reason is rather hard to figire out. This ability does a rather evil job of finding a way to kill the user, basically it adapts to kill the user."

"Some ability stays after the user dies. Because of this some Subjects will obtain that ability."

"Subjects who carries a Bug tend to have this kind of abilities. The process of removing a Subject also completely kills that ability to stop other Subjects from getting that ability."

Manager isn't that a bit too much info? Either way the life of a Subject sure is harsh... No I can't feal bad! After all this existance that I'm holding to is a life that I need to protect–no complete! The Host lampooned and actually thought seriously.