Café Breakfast

Its Jinsol's first day, she arrived school early to walk around campus so she could get familiar, no one really wandered around at that time, knowing it was 6:45 in the morning.

She was looking at her schedule, trying to find her classes so she wouldn't get lost later when the halls get crowded.

She thought she was too early, and her first class starts at 9:30, which is about 3 hours away. Jinsol decided to exit the school trying to find shops near, she spots this café, 'Baes Café', she enters the said shop.

As she was wandering her eyes on the interior of the café she noticed a very familiar silhouette of a woman on the other side of the counter. "Hello, how can i hel- Jinsol?? since when did you get back?", the woman smiles at Jinsol, her sharp eyes disappearing as she smiles. Looking curious showering Jinsol with questions, "I miss you too Seulgi unnie!!", Jinsol cuts Seulgi off because she would've never finish if Jinsol didn't open her mouth.

Seulgi places two tea cups on the table infront of Jinsol and sits down infront of her. "So, how was the states? I really didn't know why your parents had to drag you out of here, everyone missed you," Seulgi utters, "Honestly it was a very big culture shock for me.. the first few days were hard but i managed to blend in eventually." Jinsol responds, "Man, I wish you could've went to me and Joohyuns wedding, it was a blast for everyone. Hyunjin woke up hanging from a tree." Seulgi chuckles at the thought. "She's really a cat huh" Jinsol adds, Seulgi smiles, taking a sip of her drink. "So hows the married life unnie?" Jinsol asks the married woman, curious of what relationships are like when you commit your entire life to one person. "Well, it started off amazing, still going amazing. And I don't think that's going to change any time soon, Joohyun's an amazing wife, daughter, friend and person overall. She's always there to lookout for me. We've had some arguements but it always works out in the end.", Seulgi says with a smile on her face, her cheeks turning pinkish having Joohyun on her mind. "I'm glad it's going smooth unnie, you two are meant for eachother!" Jinsol says then chuckles, "She missed you Sol," Seulgi says with a warm smile on her face. "Well I missed her too, I can't wait to see her again. Wait are you going to my welcome home party?", Jinsol asks, "Oh yeah!! Sooyoung told me there was gonna be a welcome home party but she didn't really specify who it was for.." Seulgi says looking at embarrassed, making Jinsol chuckle and put her palm onto her face.

Jinsol checks her phone for the time, '8:04', wow did she really spend an hour there talking to Seulgi?

The bells on the door of the café chime as someone enters the café, it was the same girl she bumped into yesterday. She turns to the girl, "Unnie you've got a costumer," Jinsol says, not taking her eyes off the blonde. She wont lie, the girls hot when she has that poker face on.

"Ah! I'll be right there ma'am," Seulgi says going back to her spot behind the counter, asking for the girls order. Jinsol tried to look away, her eyes just kept wandering back to the girl. Thats when the girl catches Jinsol staring at her, staring back at Jinsol. The girl looks at Jinsol with no emotion on her face, making Jinsol quickly look away, feeling awkward she takes a sip out of her cup.

Jinsol seriously wants to know what this girls deal is, does she like Jinsol? or does she hate Jinsol? because just yesterday she acted all calm infront of Jinsol after bumping into her. Now she looks mad, furious even. 'I'm thinking too much, I don't even know her name' Jinsol thinks to herself, she can't let this girl who she doesn't even know the name of occupy her so much. She shakes her head to make the thoughts disappear.