The Beehive

"How did you guys even think of that, oh my god." Sooyoung rubs her forehead as the two girls sit on the bed with towels wrapped around them as they hold a cup of hot cocoa on their hands. "We saw a reddit post that if you stay in a tub full of ice for an hour you'd teleport to the anime world." Heejin states smiling as Hyunjin nods of approval smiling as well. "I suggest this one psychiatrist, he's usually out of town but you can schedule sessions with him during weekends." Hyeju raises her left eyebrow as she's left dumbfounded at both of the girl's weird behavior when they're with each other.

"Welp, you guys up for some midnight strolling?" Sooyoung asks after the silence as she stretches her arms. "What time is it anyway?" "6 pm" "I'm down." "It's not like we have classes tomorrow anyway, and I don't wanna go home yet." Chaewon responds receiving approvals from the others as they all walk back to the living room. "Is it just me or we weirdly have too much holidays for no absolute reason?" Jinsol questions, finding it odd as the others shrug and hum in unison.

"Yo you guys wanna come with us or not?" Sooyoung calls out for the two freezing girls upstairs as the rest tidy up the living room and kitchen. "Yeah just give us a couple of minutes to defrost.." Hyunjin attempts to shout but it results in multiple voice cracks.

-

The rest has now finished cleaning up their mess as the two girls upstairs had finally warmed themselves up. "We're ready," Hyunjin announces as the two appears to the rest wearing new clothing which was diffident from their previous ones. None of them were Jinsol's considering both Hyunjin and Sooyoung have their own drawer in the raven haired girl's loft. "Yep we're all done here too. Who's going to whose car's?" Sooyoung asks, as she recently bought a car and got her license all in the same week. "Jungeun, Heejin and Hyunjin you're going with me." Jinsol states as she stares at the three of them. "Okay the rest, you're with me." Sooyoung nods as she points at the rest of the girls, grabbing her and Jinsol's car key from the drum table as she throws Jinsol's key to her. Jinsol catching it by instinct, walks out the door along with Jungeun, Heejin and Hyunjin.

"Who's going front seat?" Jinsol asks eyeing the girls, "Jungeun can go," Heejin says, with a weird giddy tone that Jinsol ignored. Jungeun rolls her eyes and smirks at the bunny looking girl as she walks to the front seat of the car, no one knows but she has already memorised the pattern of the leathered seats. "Hold on," Jinsol utters, staring at the blonde girl as she was about to open the car door.

Jinsol runs to the other side of the car opening the door for the smiling Jungeun. "Here you go m'lady." Jinsol whispers, loud enough for Jungeun could hear and quiet enough for the other's to not hear them. "Thank you good ma'am." Jungeun giggles as she stares at Jinsol, the moonlight reflecting on her face as she leans on the door frame of the car.

"Jinsol, it seems like they already left." "Oh shit." Jinsol runs back to the drivers seat, starting the engine immediately as she gets inside.

"HJ call Sooyoung quick and ask where we're going." Jinsol exclaims as she steps on the gas pedal. "She just messaged me, 'I know Jinsol would panic so i'm telling you we're on our way to the Beehive.' " Hyunjin reads out. "Like the club Beehive?" Jinsol asks as she balances the car with one hand, the other holding Jungeun's hand secretly. The two infront were lucky to have privacy because of Jinsol's odd but fancy car interior. "Yeah that one, apparently Jiwoo already booked a room for us." Hyunjin announces once again.

-

Jinsol stretches her arms as she stares at the girl who was laughing across from her. She spreads her legs as she adjusts her posture, already in a slightly drunken state, the glare burns into the blondes face, trying to ignore the raven haired girl because if she gives in and stares back at the girl she knows where she'd end up in the morning.