Stupid dean

Hyeju and Jinsol continued their hang out at the library peacefully after the two girls left the area.

"Why don't you try and make a move? I SWEAR that girl wanted you." Jinsol exaggerates as she throws a fry into her mouth, her eyebrows furrowed at the girl in front of her. "Make a move? Take ONE good look at me Jinsol and tell me why someone like me would make a move." Hyeju rolls her eyes, "Well yes you might look like you have an addiction to gaming which you *do*! But that's not stopping you from talking to your true gamer girl love!" Jinsol chuckles, her hands typing on an imaginary keyboard as she says gamer girl. "Well that was uncalled for. I have my gaming addiction under control!" Hyeju scoffs, "Fine, tell you what. I've got a plan how to make you two closer," Jinsol commences. "I'm listening.."

"Next time Yeonjun throws a party actually go this time because I did not see you at all last time." Jinsol rambles, "Okay what does that have got to do anything, AND I HAD MY FINALS COMING UP!" "Hold on I'm not finished! Okay so when you do go I'll try and see if Chaewon's going. If she isn't i'll try and convince them. So if both of you go, you can make your move in the VIP room." Jinsol clicks her tongue doing finger guns at the younger girl. "That could work.." Hyeju utters. "Okay deal, i'll go." Hyeju adds, trying to hide her giddiness in because she wanted to look mysterious.

-

"Yeah thanks Hyeju! See you when I see ya!" Jinsol bid her goodbyes to the younger girl as she heads to her next period, which weirdly she hasn't been in since the start of the semester. So she definitely knows nothing about it or who was even in that class.

Jinsol quietly whined as she was close to the designated classroom, she just wants to go back to her bed and cover herself in her blankets. She can't be bothered walking through the cold courtyard just for some class.

She finally spots the entrance of the classroom, opening it as the rest were already sat down on their seats. Fuck, Jungeun was in there.

Jinsol gulped staring at Jungeun from the green tinted glass on the door. She finally musters up the courage to embarrass herself in front of the class by entering the room late.

"Hey sorry I'm late miss, I got lost." Jinsol apologises as she scratches her nape awkwardly as the others stare at her. She glances to Jungeun's direction. Jungeun, who semeed to be smirking at the situation removed the smirk of her face as Jinsol fully stares at her. "Go take a seat miss Jeong, anywhere.. just go." the professor with dead eyes pleaded, being done with life most probably.

The raven haired girl then giddily walks to an empty seat behind Jungeun. Thankfully there were barely any Jungeun fan boys in the room, Jungeun being finally be able to breathe peacefully and not have a rat looking man do heart eyes on her everytime she's in campus.

"Hey," Jinsol whispers to the girl in front of her, trying to get her attention.  Jungeun turns around staring at the girl, "Hey, why were you late, and I've never seen you in this lesson before." Jungeun raises her right eyebrow as she grins. "I don't know honestly, I've never been to this lesson ever.." Jinsol leans her back as she groans.

"You look cute today," Jungeun compliments the elder behind her. "..thanks," Jinsol shoots up getting flushed at the sudden compliment of the girl. They hold the eye contact for a few seconds more until they got interrupted.

"EXCUSE ME! Miss Jeong and miss Kim, PLEASE stop giving eachother heart eyes and FOCUS on the board." the man announces for the rest of the other students to stare at them. "Man go focus on your failed marriage.." Jungeun scoffs, unfortunately, the class was so quiet that the professor heard it along as Jinsol's giggling.

"Did I hear that right?" the professor asks, trying to give Jungeun another chance, "Wow you heard me from all the way here and you can't even hear your wife moaning your neighbors name." Jungeun rolls her eyes, really trying to piss the professor off now. "I can't finish this lesson with you being disrespectful Kim Jungeun." the professor states one more time, "Just like how your wife can't finish everytime you have sex."

"Alright THAT'S IT. You know what get out of the classroom," Jungeun scoffs as she lifts her purse bag standing up, Jinsol was chuckling behind her. "And you too miss Jeong." he adds, Jinsol raises her hands mid air questioning what the fuck just happened.

One second it went from Jungeun calling her cute to her talking about the professors failed marriage. How strange this scene went.

-

The two were sent to the dean's office after the big random altercation between the blonde and the professor.

"Kim Jungeun and Jeong Jinsol, I was alerted earlier by professor Jeon that you were discussing about his personal love life in front of the whole class?" the dean abruptly states, staring at the two girls sat in front of her. "Well... not really in front since we were sitting at the back-" "You know what I meant, now did you or did you not?" the dean asks, intimidatingly. But this doesn't affect Jungeun at all, she even looks unbothered by the situation.

"It was me ma'am, sorry. He just really got on my nerves." Jinsol responds after the few seconds of silence realizing Jungeun won't say a word.

Jinsol's response causes for Jungeun to jerk her head and stare at her with brows furrowed. "Jungeun didn't do anything, sorry you got involved," Jinsol turns to Jungeun who had a confused look all over her face.

"Okay Jungeun out you go, you have no business here." the dean nods, Jungeun looking at Jinsol and walking out of the door. "Jeong Jinsol you'll be staying at campus after classes as punishment. You're gonna be volunteering to clean the changing rooms." "But what if I don't want t-" "Well you have no choice, now go." the dean instructs.

Damn now she has to clean the changing rooms for something she didn't do.

She groans as she walks out the door, surprisingly seeing Jungeun standing by the door. "Hey Jungeun? whag are you still doing here?" Jinsol asks, wondering why the girl hasn't ditched her yet. "Well why did you do that I feel bad, and you know I can just manipulate him to not give me any sort of punishment right? plus i dragged you into this mess." Jungeun says, "Yeah but I didn't want you to get in trouble or anything," "You're definitely getting it tonight," Jungeun whispers as the two of them walk down the halls, "What?" "Nothing!"

~

"So what was your punishment?" Jungeun asks the elder, "Ah, I have to clean the changing rooms.." Jinsol rolls her eyes. "Damn, I can go and help you," Jungeun offers. "No go with your other friends, I can do it myself don't worry." Jinsol reassures the worried girl. "No I want to go with you, please." "Fine fine, are you sure you wanna go?" "I do," "Alright then, let's go princess."