Date?

Jungeun stared at the message blankly for approximately two minutes before she shoots herself out of the window. "..again?", she stares back again at the phone, sobbing at the message, rolling on the floor, having a tantrum like a child. She was a bit pink, knowing she bit the girls lip and other people probably asked Jinsol about it. She should really stop being aggressive when kissing, guess she was just a bit hungry!

She stands up, dusting her shirt from the previous, sobbing position she was in. 'Fuck I'm meeting up with the girl that's been on my mind for fucking hours.' Jungeun recently has just established that she was going out with Jinsol.

She rushes to enter her walk in closet which was the size of a normal human's bedroom. She had too many options to choose from, she has to get ready quick. It's already 12 in the afternoon, and Jinsol was gonna pick her up around 2!

She runs her hands onto the hanging clothes, trying to find a perfect outfit that Jinsol would possibly like. She finally picks out a white slim long-sleeved shirt, with a pair of bootcut jeans. The combination making her look taller than her usual height.

She sets the clothes down onto her bed, grabbing her towel to take a shower.

-

Jungeun is now fully ready, and she still has an hour left to chill and wait for Jinsol.

She walks out her room, entering the main living room where she spots Miss Kwon wiping the coffee table. "Ooh! You look good today Jungie," the polite looking lady goes, cooing at the younger girl. "You're so much taller than me now, gosh. You grow up so fast." the woman says again, twisting her head. "Thank you miss Kwon, you look really nice today too," Jungeun compliments back, receiving a giggle from the elder. She sits down onto the sofa, scrolling on her phone.

The students at Block berry college assume the complete opposite of what Jungeun was towards miss Kwon. They expect her to be the spoiled brat she looks like, she is, at times, although she's never that mean. She just acts that way at campus because all of the male staff in their school try to get in her pants. And they're like fucking 30. If she doesn't display her intimacy then people would find her vulnerable. And you know what men do to gorgeous, vulnerable girls? Stalk them everywhere they go and fuck them.

Jungeun won't lie, she enjoys having fan boys at school sometimes, there are so many cons but obviously there ARE pros. For example; Jungeun didn't study for the upcoming test equals to nerds coming to her way. Jungeun gets stuck in a crowd during break times equals to random guys she's literally never spoken to turn into her personal body guard. There are much more pros in being as pretty as Jungeun, you can basically ask for anything and it will come running your way.

The clock hits 2 o'clock, Jungeun immediately stands up, revealing her casual outfit. "Where are you going Jungie? You have a date? You've been glowing these past few days.", Miss Kwon strikes, causing Jungeun to look her direction. "I'm just going out.. with a friend.", Jungeun replies, awkwardly, causing the elder lady to raise her right eyebrow, smirking at the girl. "Alright then, I think your ride's outside." She adds. "Oh, yeah.. see you later Miss Kwon, make sure to take a break.", Jungeun smiles at her as she exits the large room.

She fixes her shirt before she heads down the stairs of her oddly large porch, she sighs, 'I hope I don't fucking mess this up.' she whispers to herself as she walks closer to the navy blue old fashioned Jaguar car. Even her car's sexy. Yikes. Jungeun shivers.

She's then greeted, out of nowhere, by Jinsol who was seemingly hiding behind a bush. "Hello Jungeun!", she smiles, at the blonde haired girl, as she opens the door for her, carefully guiding her. "Thanks," Jungeun mumbles, as they make eye contact for at least five seconds.

Jinsol closes the door of the passenger seat, rushing back to her side of the car. Usually Jungeun finds stuff like this icky, she never found the hype of romantic gestures like opening doors for their spouses, like just open the damn door yourself it's not that hard, but in this moment, she finally realizes how special a small gesture can be. She found it cute for once. Wow like, a minute into the hang out she's already pink.

Jungeun was glad Jinsol didn't spot her going all cuckoo due to ONE cute gesture she did. She'd be caught all vulnerable.

"You okay?" Jinsol asks, as she puts her seat belt on. "Yeah, thanks for picking me up by the way. Any plans?", Jungeun says, playing it cool. "You'll see." Jinsol murmurs, "Great, now you sound like Heejin." Jungeun giggles causing for Jinsol to look at her and smile.

Jinsol found the girl cute definitely, and extremely fucking hot. But she's still not sure with her emotions. Of course Jungeun makes her shy and feel some type of way no one ever has but still! You can't just jump into conclusions.

Jungeun stares at Jinsol as the latter drives, the music on the radio fading in the background as she's stuck in her thoughts once again. A few minutes had lasted now, she gets kicked back into reality as they get stuck in a traffic jam. Jinsol groans, she then stares at the girl who's been staring at her the entire time. "Hey, sorry for the sudden... kiss yesterday. By the way. I didn't even ask you if you wanted to—" Jinsol rambles, causing Jungeun to smile at the obvious pink cheeked girl. "Hey, it's alright, it's also kind of my fault for teasing you.", Jungeun admits, receiving a coughing Jinsol. Now they're BOTH pink. "Still though, I didn't even ask you if it was okay." Jinsol continues, "Ahh shut up before I actually regret kissing you back." Jungeun rolls her eyes, chuckling.

The two stare into eachothers eyes. Not intimidatingly, but in a relaxed face. They just stare, missing eachother's faces. Jungeun slowly leans closer to the girl. Their faces being inches away from eachother.

'BEEP BEEP!', the car from behind them beeped interrupting their cute little moment, the two being snaped back to reality. Jungeun clears her throat, Jinsol doing the same, her hands back on the staring wheel. Jungeun looks back at Jinsol, giggling and smiling. "Really ruined our moment, huh?" Jinsol chuckles as she turns the steering wheel, looking back and resting her palm on Jungeun's chair.

"You have a clue where we're going yet?", Jinsol stares at her, her palm still resting on the headrest of Jungeun's seat. "Hmm, a restaurant?", Jungeun puts a finger on her chin, thinking. "Psh, you wish, guess again." Jinsol slightly chuckles, teasing the girl. "An arcade?", Jungeun guesses, once again. "Ehh, close. We could go to the arcade after," Jinsol replies, "Ugh, I seriously have no idea," Jungeun rubs her finger on her forehead. "You'll just see then, don't worry we're almost there." Jinsol states, going back to her normal position as she drives forward.

"..So is this a date..", Jungeun asks, out of the blue. "Do you want it to be a date?", Jinsol asks, once more. "Well... yeah," "It's a date then." "But do you want it to be a date?", Jungeun stares at her, asking her. "Why wouldn't I want it to be a date," Jinsol states, still unsure of her feelings, but she's getting there. The response of the raven haired girl made Jungeun smile.

"Welp, we're here," Jinsol says, as she unbuckles her seatbelt. "Stay there, I'll get it for you." Jinsol adds. Jungeun rolls her eyes as she giggles at the girl, causing for Jinsol's lips to curve into a smile. "Close your eyes.." Jinsol guides Jungeun out of the car, covering her eyes.

The two of them walk into the building, Jungeun's eyes still completely covered by Jinsol's hands. "You ready?", Jinsol asks, receiving a giggle and a hum from the younger. "three... two... onee!", Jinsol takes off her hands from the girl.

The sight reveals an ice skating rink. "Jinsol, I do NOT know how to ice skate." Jungeun faces the girl beside her, her face absolutely petrified. "Oh c'mon I'll help you! I'm literally the ice skating expert." Jinsol brags, "What if i slip and die, what then. Will you be a funeral director expert?" she sobs, "Just watch, stay here, and what's your shoe size?", Jinsol asks, making the younger sit on one of the benches. "240 millimetres," "Okay got it." Jinsol says, as she rushes to the counter with all the boots.

Jungeun's gonna either enjoy this or pass out. There is no middle.