Please Give Me Your Number

"Mr Lee we have the photos.. we left the area just incase they see us." The man with the black cap states who seemed to be talking with a man over the phone. "Great. The plan is now set in motion, thank you Minjun." the man from the other line slowly says. "Are we going to release it to the public or send it to Jungeun's parents?" "Now.. we don't want Jungeun to be hurt don't we? All we want is for her to be safe in someones arms. In this case, it's definitely not gonna be that dyke's arms." The man from the other line exclaims, the two men stares at eachother. "Now send the photos to me and I'll take care of it." "A-affirmtive.." the black cap man stutters.

-

Jungeun and Jinsol spent the rest of their evening eating dinner and watching a movie. By 10 pm Jinsol gave the blonde a ride home, which was very much appreciated by Jungeun.

When Jinsol finally drove off, Jungeun secretly watched the navy blue, eyeing the driver who seemed really giddy.

Jungeun waited until the elder left the estate of her house, when the sight of Jinsol finally left. Jungeun started giggling as she walks to her door.

-

It's been 4 days since the little cute date the two had, nonetheless, they're still thinking about it every chance they can. Which is every second of the day. Other than that, Jungeun's fan boys have been weirdly chivalrous towards her these past few days. People carrying her notebooks for her, people offering her money, everything that you could think of they've probably done just for the blonde. Jinsol has barely seen her because of all the people crowding her, due to this, she only gets to stare at her during lunch time in the cafeteria, staring from afar.

Jungeun spares her glances from time to time, trying to lessen it because people might suspect between the two, considering Jinsol had started a large following in campus too, although it was mostly girls.

Some of them tried to blatantly flirt with her in the cafeteria line in front of the blonde girl, it definitely wouldn't end well if she continues, bear in mind Jungeun was not having it AT ALL that day.

The scared woman Jinsol is, she refused the other girl's offer of giving her number. "Sorry minju, I can't, someone will get mad at me.. and you'll probably regret it in a few hours if you do.." Jinsol chuckles, discreetly staring at the Jungeun who has her eyebrows furrowed and arms folded. Thankfully, Minju doesn't catch this, instead she starts whining. "Please please please I will NEVER regret asking for your number.." the girl basically fucking begged on her knees in the cafeteria line. "Damn this bitch crazy.." Jinsol whispers to herself, eyeing Jungeun, who gives her a nod which Jinsol pulled Minju up, then gave her number. "Here," Jinsol groans. "Thank you thank you thank you!" the girl giggles, running out of the cafeteria, giddy. Jinsol then stares back at the girl behind her once again, moving her finger in a circling manner signaling Minju was crazy.

-

"Fuck this is so boring.." Jinsol groans as she sits in her 2nd period class. At least there were 15 minutes until class ended, for now she just has to think where to go during lunch. Sooyoung and Jiwoo were busy, Heejin and Hyunjin were busy. And these were the only people Jinsol actually publicly hung out in the campus with, she couldn't hang out with Jungeun, she'll just get pushed by her fan boys.

..Hyeju. Shit how could she forget about her. The 15 minutes went by quickly unexpectedly, now Jinsol was on her way to the library dialing Hyeju's number.

"Hyeju!!" Jinsol exclaims, cheerfully as she walks. "Ah hello Jinsol unnie?" she asks from the other side of the line. "Are you free right now? I'm on my way to the library, wanna catch up?" she states, straightforward. "Yeah sure I'm free, i'll be on my way since i'm on the left wing of building A." she responds neatly. "Yeah great see you there Hyeju," she says as her smile being visible through her tone.

The tall woman enters their campus library immediately spotting the emo girl with the black.. everything. She walks to the table where Hyeju was sat and stood in front of her. "Hey! What's up Hyeju!?" Jinsol starts, enthusiastically. "Hey unnie, I've been doing good? What about you?" "Well guess what.. I've never told anyone about this yet but I've kinda been having a thing with... Jungeun.." Jinsol states awkwardly. Hyeju just in shock. "What the FUCK do you mean by thing.. are you saying that woman isn't straight??" she rambles, a confused look written all over her face.

"Well, think so.." Jinsol chuckles, scratching her nape as she walks to the other side of the table. "Why do I not believe that," Hyeju chuckles as she widens her eyes flicking a chip into her mouth.

"Well what about you and Chaewon? and oh my god did I tell you that apparently, one of my friends, Kim Jiwoo is cousins with your girl?" Jinsol rambles, smiling at the thought. Hyeju blushed at Jinsol's words, at the mention of 'your girl'. "No way? I thought they were just friends.." Hyeju now looks extra confused. "I find out new things when I hang out with you Jeong Jinsol." Hyeju glares at the girl chuckling. "Well I guess I'm just that interesting," Jinsol says as she shrugs.

As the two were eating their meal, giggling at eachother's jokes; coincidentally, Jungeun with Chaewon enters the library. Jinsol finds it fascinating how the four of them always end up meeting at the library.

"Oh heeeeeeey...." Jinsol sweats awkwardly, staring at Jungeun and Chaewon, being weirdly really intimidated Chaewon. "Oh, hello Jinsol! and..?" Jungeun starts, "Ah, Hyeju.. Son Hyeju." Hyeju states, bowing at the two. Despite Hyeju having a large obvious crush on the other girl she didn't show any emotion at all.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jinsol smiles, her back heating up due to the stare of the other girl. "We're just hiding from those boys.." Jungeun rolls her eyes, groaning. "Oh yeah shit, I understand." Jinsol responds. "Oh and this is Chaewon by the way, the one we did the gaming room for?" Jungeun smiles, Hyeju being intimidated by the two's presence already. "Oh yeah, hello Chaewon, I'm Jeong Jinsol." Jinsol says, smiling at the girl, she probably peed her pants a little. "Hi Jinsol unnie, I really like the gaming room, thank you really." Chaewon says, with a light, crunchy voice. Jinsol gets shocked at this, not expecting for an intimidating girl to have this cute of a voice. "Oh it was nothing," Jinsol chuckles, dusting her shoulders.

"Look it's Jungeun and Chaewon!" one of the boys exclaimed, all the attention focused on them now. "Well, guess we gotta go. See you around?" Jungeun says, faking a smile, "I'll see you when I see you." Jinsol smiles, as Jungeun winks at her walking away.

"Fuck you're right my gaydar is totally broken, that was so fucking gay." Hyeju sobs, "Chaewon was intimidating me.. God.." Jinsol wipes her head acting it out.

~

"See? we have her name now, all you have to do now is talk to her." Jungeun says at the whining Chaewon. "You're right, but i think she's scared of me, doesn't even look like she'd like me at all.." Chaewon frowns. "She will.. trust me I sensed it."