Welcome party

The blue Jaguar vehicle had finally arrived the venue of the party. "You ready, Sol?" Sooyoung asked the younger beside her, "Sort of, I missed everyone.. I can't wait to see them all but it all feels too overwhelming. But I am pretty excited.." Jinsol says grinning, thinking of how wasted they'll all be.

"Well, let's not keep them waiting for you Sol it's already 6:34, and you're literally the star of this entire party so get in there!" Sooyoung says getting out of the car calling Jinsol out. Jinsol smiles at herself breathing out, 'Let's do this.'

"Jinsol!!" Haseul shouted as Jinsol entered the house, making everyone stare at Jinsol, but it was alright for Jinsoul because she knew everyone there and she was pretty close with them. As she was hugging Haseul, there was one familiar silhouette of a woman in the kitchen area of the house. It was the girl, the girl who she bumped into. Jungeun.

As Haseul let's go of Jinsol, Kahei appears hugging Jinsol too, "We all missed you so much, Jinsol-ah." Kahei says hugging Jinsol and pinching her cheek, "Still cute as ever, do you have a girlfriend yet? or boyfriend I don't discriminate," the older woman says while she lets go of Jinsol holding onto her waist. "Not right now, i'm really not looking for a relationship right now, my schedules too tight for all of this nonsense romantic stuff. It never works out for me," Jinsoul says chuckling while scratching her nape. "You'll find a perfect person for you some day Jinsol, but it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you're happy and content with what you have right now," Kahei smiles at Jinsol, "Well, go grab some food! You must be starving," Kahei says enthusiastically pointing at the prepared food on the table. "Oh and Kahei unnie? Thank you and Haseul unnie for the whole party thing, you really shouldn't have bothered yourself in doing this." Jinsol says smiling at the older woman, "Ahh, no problem Sol, we all missed you so much and for everything you've done for all of us we had to pay you back," Kahei says still smiling at Jinsol.

As Jinsol was taking food from the table putting on her plate she saw Jungeun again, this time she was with Sooyoung, Hyunjin, Heejin, Beomgyu and some girl you've seen in the morning hanging out with her outside of school. Jinsol didn't notice how she was spacing out as she was looking at them, getting pulled back to the real world as Beomgyu surprised her from behind. "Boo!!" Beomgyu shouts trying to surprise Jinsol, "Hey man! How are you?" Jinsol asks the younger boy, "I'm doing really good these past few days noona, I missed you sooo much!! when you left no one was there to help me with my art projects.. It was tiring." Beomgyu groans. "Well you still did them didn't you?", "Nope I didn't, I got stuck playing video games for an entire month not leaving my dorm," Beomgyu says as he takes a fry from Jinsols plate. "WHAT!?" Jinsol says grabbing Beomgyu from the ear, "Noona! noona! don't worry!! I got up and did all my projects!! trust me I got it all covered now!" Beomgyu shouts, obviously scared of the older woman. "Hey, gyu, you know that girl over there?" Jinsol asks, pointing at the blonde haired girl smiling with her friends. "Ah! That's Kim Jungeun, very known at your school, honestly how do you NOT know who she is," Beomgyu says chuckling at the older. "She's friends with Jiwoo and Heejin noona that's why she's here." Beomgyu continues, "Why don't you go introduce yourself, it's your party," Beomgyu says, pushing Jinsol off the table so she could talk to the others. Jinsol turns back around to look at Beomgyu who was smirking at her having two thumbs up. Jinsol gulps, why is she acting like a child who has her first crush ever. She's not even into Jungeun like that.

"Jinsol! come here dork," Sooyoung called Jinsol, since Jinsol was just there looking at the floor playing with her hands. As she walked closer to the group Jungeuns face became more clearer, Jinsol thought she was beautiful. "Jinsol, this is Jiwoo, Heejin and Jungeun, I assume you already know about Heejin," Jiwoo smiled at Jinsol, Jungeun sparing Jinsol a glance but not even smiling at her. Jinsol remembers how she was in a bad mood that morning when she saw her at the café, she's probably still upset.

"Heejin do you think you can hook Jinsol up with someone? she's been lonely since what, the renaissance period, she has no game at all," Hyunjin asks Heejin nudging Jinsol beside her, "Shut up Hyunjin, I don't need anyone right now," Jinsol says raising her eyebrows chuckling.

Making Jungeun look up from her phone due to the subject of the older girl getting into a relationship. Jinsol sees this, she looks at the younger causing them to look at eachother in the eyes for a split second after looking away immediately.

"Have fun Sol, just try it out, you might like it," Sooyoung says smirking at Jinsol, "No way man, i'll just get my heart broken by someone and i'll rot in my dorm for about longer than when I was in the states." Jinsol says causing Jungeun to giggle and smile at the joke. Jinsol looks at Jungeun smiling discreetly trying not to get caught by Jinsol.

"How about you Jungeun you've been quiet like most of the evening, whats up?", asked Heejin. "Oh its just period cramps, it's been hurting since this morning.." Jungeun says holding her stomach. "Oh, are you okay? does it hurt that much?" Jinsol asks, her voice in a really worried tone. "N-no.. not that much." Jungeun responds, smiling at Jinsols sincere tone. "You should've stayed home Jungie," Jiwoo says patting Jungeuns back. "Ah, no I wanted to go, i'm fine guys really," Jungeun says, obviously not being fine.

"I'll be right back," Jinsol says, taking one last look at the girl, "Haseul unnie i'll be right back I left something back in my dorm," Jinsol tells Haseul who was very obviously tipsy already. "Alright!! be quick Sol!!"

She opens the front door of her car, driving to the nearest pharmacy.