YJ's party

Jinsol never considered getting into any sort of romantic relationship with someone. She just think it's impossible for someone to love her, as she's a very confusing and complicated human to understand.

She walks out of the café after discussing something with Seulgi. She walks back to the dorms, she doesn't have any classes for the rest of the day. 'What do I do now?' she thinks to herself.

She takes out her phone from her wallet as she scrolls through her contacts. She see's Jungeun's name, contemplating if she should call her or not. She saw her earlier in the shop with Joohyun, although after Jinsol left, Jungeun wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Fuck it, she presses Jungeun's contact, dialing her. A few seconds after the ringing, the person from the other line responded, "Hello? Jinsol?", the phone echoed. "Oh Jungeun, hey.. I was thinking if you were still free today? Are your classes like, over?", Jinsol asked her, nervously. "Shit sorry, I'm not free today, I had to take care of something.", Jungeun apologises, genuinely sounding upset about it. "Oh it's cool, good luck with your thing?", Jinsol says, kicking rocks on the ground as she talks on the phone. She's somewhat upset, she wanted to hang out with the girl. "I'm really sorry Jinsol, I'll make it up to you, next week maybe? And thank you," Jungeun adds, "Hey, are you going to Yeonjuns party?"Jinsol asks once again, hoping for the girl to say 'Oh yes! I will be coming for you!!' pause. Jinsol chuckles to herself at the thought. "Yeah I will, what are you giggling at?", Jungeun asks, her mouth curling into a smile, which was obvious from the other line because of the shift of her tone. "Nothing nothing, go on now. Bye, I'll see you when I see you.", Jinsol bids her goodbye to Jungeun, Jungeun returning the favour.

That one small conversation they had Jinsol cherished for the rest of her evening, as Jungeun did the same.

-

It was the weekend already, saturday afternoon. Yeonjuns party was gonna be seven in the evening. Everyone is currently preparing for their outfit or either rotting in their beds. Jinsol was doing the latter option. 'Ring! Ring! Ring!', it was a call from her phone. She got up from her drooling position as she answers the call. "Hello?" she says as she wipes her mouth from all the drooling.

"JINSOL ARE YOU FUCKING AWAKE?!", Hyunjin shouts from the other line, "Fuck, now I am.. stop screaming." Jinsol says, standing up as she stretches her arm. "GET READY BITCH! ITS YEONJUNS PARTY IN A FEW HOURS!", Sooyoung shouts. "Alright alright!! Bitches.. I'll get ready now, where are you two at?", Jinsol asks, "We're both in your loft since we had some clothes here, forgot to mention it," Hyunjin says as she chews on red licorice. "Fuck this is hard," Hyunjin says, trying to chew harder on the sweet. "Pause," Jinsol jokes around chuckling, "If you don't get fucking ready-", "Alright slow the fuck down kitty," Jinsol calms her down. "I gotta shower, call you after," Jinsol adds, "Why don't you just bring us in we've literally all showered together before," Hyunjin says not leaving her focus from the hard licorice. "When we were ELEVEN.", Jinsol exclaims, causing Hyunjin to roll her eyes, "Whatever hurry up!".

-

Jinsol was now ready, she was wearing her black Carhartt shirt along with her loose fit jeans and her black Adidas samba as shoes. She picks up her phone dialing the two. She walks out of her dorm as the call goes through. "Yo I'm on my way to the loft, are you guys still there?", Jinsol questions them as she fixes her baseball cap. "Yeah, we're just chilling now.", Sooyoung answers, "What time is the party again?", Jinsol asks, "Seven I think," "Alright, I'm on my way to the loft, see ya.", "Bye.", Hyunjin says dryly as she munches on a bag of cheetos.

-

Jinsol slams the door open, seeing the two girls on the sofa, totally making themselves comfortable, she walks to the sofa, plopping down resting her legs on Hyunjin's stomach and her arms on Sooyoung's shoulder. "You smell nice for once, dressing up for someone?", Sooyoung tells the raven haired girl, "Psh, as if. And I always smell nice," "Let's not lie shall we, this is a place of christ.", Hyunjin interjects posing her hands in a praying manner. "Shut the fuck up no one was talking to you. And this is my fucking loft.", Jinsol says, aggressively. Although Hyunjin doesn't take this harshly since they always joke around like this. Instead she mocks Jinsol.

The clock hits six thirty. The girls had now decided to get going, so they could arrive the party early. Being early in parties means good spots. Although they didn't even need the good spots since they were already VIP. They just wanted to be early for once, and they were fucking bored too.

"Finally, we're here.", Sooyoung says, as she gets out of the raven haired girl's car, stretching her arms. "Hey do you know if Heejin is in there already?", Hyunjin asks the two, looking utterly confused. "No I don't, aren't you supposed to know this?", Jinsol spat out, "I lost my phone," "What about your spa-," "A crocodile ate my spare phone," Hyunjin adds, calmly. "What the f-, you know what.. I'm not even gonna ask, it'll just send me in a wormhole full of questions.", Sooyoung replies to the odd statement of the girl. "I'll tell Jiwoo, she's in there already so let's get going." adds Sooyoung, breaking the silence.

The party was already swarmed with people, familiar faces were seen and new ones. One thing Jinsol knew about parties was that to never fucking interact with a drunk man, hell, even a sober one. The only men she interacted with was Beomgyu and Yeonjun, that's about it. Two minutes inside the building Hyunjin and Sooyoung were nowhere to be found. Jinsol swears under her breath as a man gets pushed into her. Fuck, is that Junseo?

She takes one good look at the man, that was definitely the blonde woman's former boyfriend. "What the fuck are you doing here?", she asks him, bravely. "Oh honey, didn't you know? I got released.", He says as he smirks. He definitely wasn't acting this cocky when he was having that pathetic pleading session with Jungeun days ago. Jinsol glared at him before walking away, he was definitely not worth of her time. She has to warn Jungeun about this.

She walks through the crowd, spotting the red-haired boy beside the dj. "Yo YJ! Fire party!", Jinsol shouts from the ground, catching the attention of Yeonjun. "Hey! Noona, I didn't know you were coming! Sorry I didn't go to your welcome back party, I was in Okinawa then," He says scratching his nape, "It's alright man, come here!", Jinsol exclaims, spreading her arms, embracing Yeonjun. "Fuck I missed you big time." Yeonjun says as he lets go of the hug. "Me too man, I'll see you later YJ,", Jinsol says, as she walks away, "The VIP room is upstairs! They're all in there!", Yeonjun shouts, Jinsol nods. Everyone? Like, Jungeun everyone? Jinsol thinks to herself.

She opens the door of the said VIP room, the music fading out in the background. The previous noise was now occupied by the loud speakers from the VIP room, 'Starboy' by The Weeknd started playing on the speakers. She immediately spots Hyunjin and Sooyoung with both Heejin and Jiwoo, Beomgyu with Hyuka and Soobin, Joohyun and Seulgi with the others, but the most outstanding in all of them was the blonde haired girl, Jungeun.

She stares at Jungeun from the door, as she can't be seen because of the hanging beeds. The purple light from the ceiling reflects onto Jungeun's face. Fuck she's gorgeous, Jinsol says to herself. She walks in the actual VIP room, slowly making her way to the bar area where Jungeun was sitting by herself. "Two drinks please and thank you," she tells the bartender, smiling before she faces Jungeun. "Hey," Jinsol converses, sitting on the high stool beside Jungeun who was holding an unlit cigarette. "Hey," Jungeun turns to the girl, the sexual tension around them was too much already, the lighting, the music, them. Everyone in the room could feel the awkward atmosphere between the two.

"I saw Junseo down there," Jinsol states, "Fuck, they let him out?" Jungeun asks as Jinsol lights her cigarette up, "Yeah apparently, didn't the lady press charges though?", Jinsol asks. "Yeah, his parents are pretty big though, lot's of lawyers they know probably." Jungeun states as she blows the smoke on Jinsol's face. "Oh, so he's one of those guys. I'm fucking telling you if you murder someone and you're rich you'd get away with it," Jinsol clicks her tongue taking a sip from her drink. The two sit in silence, they analyse eachothers features, growing fascination in one another's face. Jinsol snaps back to reality as Jungeun blows another puff onto her face.

"Jungeun! Jinsol! come here, we're gonna play a game!!", Heejin calls out to them, breaking their moment. The two walks to the formed circle by everyone in the room.

"The game is truth or dare."