Stalker

Jinsol walks in her next class with Hyunjin as they both have the same class together. The two enter the said classroom seeing a clear view of Sooyoung standing on the teachers desk for some odd reason, the professor was no where to be seen.

Everyone was shouting and jumping around, somewhat protesting. "Sooyoung what the fuck is happening?" Hyunjin asks the standing girl, Jinsol looking at her having the same expression as Hyunjin's. "We're protesting against the professors not letting us go to the toilet," Sooyoung says, kneeling down so the two could hear what she's saying over all the screaming and the protesting in the background. "How did this even start?" Jinsol questioned, regretting why she asked a second later. "Basically, Shin Ryujin just pissed herself after begging the professor if she could go," "Where is she now?", Hyunjin asks, Sooyoung points at the corner of the room where Ryujin is sitting down totally spaced out, her jeans being visibly wet, causing the two to chuckle at the situation. "I guess we don't have class then," Jinsol shrugs, walking towards the door with Hyunjin, "See you later Soo!" the two wave goodbye walking out of the classroom, Sooyoung not sparing them a glance totally focused on her current dictatorship of the class. "LET US PEE! LET US-", she gets cut off as the door shuts closed.

"That was weird.." Jinsol giggles, causing Hyunjin to giggle as well, rolling her eyes. "Not weird for Sooyoung, how does she manage to be weird as fuck and still pull a load of women. That does NOT make sense at all," Hyunjin complains, rubbing her eyes. "I agree, she probably talks about world war two during sex, I wouldn't be surprised if she does." Jinsol adds, causing Hyunjin to chuckle. "Wanna crash in my dorm for a while?" Jinsol questions Hyunjin, "Yeah sure, I have nothing to do anyway.."

'Ring! Ring! Ring!' Hyunjin's phone ring, she checks the caller ID, It was nicknamed as 'Heekie' with a bunny emoji. "Hello?, Ah yes? I'm coming!" Hyunjin says, leaving Jinsol confused, but she doesn't care. "Sol I'll leave you for now, Heejin just asked me to pick her up so we could go to Joohyun and Seulgi unnies café," Hyunjin says, as she slowly walks away from Jinsol, "Go ahead, don't get hit by a car!" Jinsol shouts, as the girl passionately runs for the love of her life.

Jinsoul stares at the girl until she was out of her plain sight. Jinsol was now contemplating to either go back to her dorm or stroll around campus for a while on her own. She went with the counter option.

As Jinsol walks around the cafeteria after buying a coffee jelly she spots a black haired girl on her own, who was somewhat, struggling with something. Jinsol decided to walk up to her and say hi since Jinsol was about to rip her hair out of boredom.

"Hi," "Hello?", the younger black haired girl greeted Jinsol who was awkwardly standing holding her coffee jelly on her hand, "My names Jinsol, what's your name?" "My names Hyeju, I think I've heard of you before.." Hyeju suspects the older girl who was standing in front of her. "Probably.. You look like you're stuck with something, what's up?", Jinsol asks, sincerely, "Well, alot honestly.. So it's this girl-," Hyeju says as she gets cut off by Jinsol, "Oh my gosh wait im invested let me take a seat," Jinsol says, as she sits down from across the girl. "Okay go on," Jinsol says as she fixes her posture. "- So there's this girl, she's really.. pretty, and she's also so nice to me. I've been looking at her instagram feed for thirty minutes now, I really wanna talk to her but I just can't!" Hyeju groans, which was pretty unusual for her to talk that much to a stranger. "Does she go here?", Jinsol asks, "Yeah she does, I just saw her leave campus though.." Hyeju says, "We should follow her,"  Jinsol exclaims, surprising Hyeju, "..Oh we should," Hyeju smirks, immediately packing her bag.

"If my calculations are correct she'd be in the local library right now," Hyeju says, scrolling on her phone, "Alright nerd," Jinsol says chuckling. The duo was now behind a tree trying to hide from the beautiful mystery girl. "Should we go in?" Jinsol asks Hyeju, "I don't think so..", Hyeju hesitates, "What do you mean!? We ARE going in unless we just did all this work for nothing," Jinsol rolls her eyes at the girl, looking at Hyeju to change her mind, "Ugh alright fine, let's go.." Hyeju says, slightly nervous.

The two girls enter the library immediately looking for the girl, but to not seem suspicious they grab random books from the shelves. "Where is she," Jinsol asks, whispering, "I don't know but I'm sure she's in here!" Hyeju replies, whispering once again, "Jinsol?" a voice from behind the two whispering and giggling girls spoke.

Jinsol immediately knew who it was from the voice, she turned around seeing the cute blonde along with her brunette friend. "Jungeun..?" she looks back at her, Hyeju absolutely shocked at the scene seeing one particular girl beside the girl Jinsol is talking to. "Oh this is my friend Chaewon," Jungeun introduces the brown haired girl awkwardly, "Oh and this is Hyeju!" Jinsol exclaims, nervous for no reason at all. Jinsol had noticed that Hyeju was totally spaced out, the black haired girl was now malfunctioning at the sight. "..so what are you guys up to in this dangerous area?" Jinsol says, chuckling, "Jinsol, it's a local library." Hyeju finally snaps out due to the olders stupidity. As Jinsol was talking to Jungeun about how big of a coincidence that they met two times this day, Hyeju and Chaewon kept sparing glances at eachother causing the atmosphere to be thicker than Haseuls ass.

"See you at school.." Jungeun says, smiling at the two, more specifically at Jinsol, "Yeah see you.." Jinsol replies not taking her eyes off at the blondes exposed collar bone.

"You're so fucking gay dude," Hyeju snaps her out of her heart eyes for Jungeuns collar bones, "Rich coming from you, and I'm totally not into Jungeun like that, it'd be a bit weird.." Jinsol says, chuckling. "Uhuh, whatever you say," Hyeju suspects the older rolling her eyes. "So now that they're gone wanna go grab some fast food shit I'm hungry," Jinsol says, obviously never being full. "Mcdonalds is heads and Kfc is tails," Hyeju says as she flips a coin catching it with her other hand, "Kfc it is," she says, walking out the door of the library with Jinsol.