Professor Annoying

The two entered their classroom being scolded by the professor for being late, they apologise assuring him that it will never happen again. Unfortunately the professor didn't have it that day, he told the two girls to stay after the lesson to make up the time they wasted. They both sigh, sitting on their designated seats, lucky for them they sat about one seat apart from eachother. Jinsol eyes Jungeun, trying to make sure if she's okay. Jungeun notices this, but she decides to not look back, it will only make it awkward.

-

"Class dismissed, Jungeun and Jinsol will be staying." the professor exclaims as he's stirring his cup of coffee, staring at the two girls. "Jinsol did Jungeun do anything to you?" the professor asked her, in a concerned voice. "What? No, she actually..... helped me." Jinsol tried to think up of an excuse. "Why would you ask her that prof, am I THAT bad," Jungeun rolls her eyes, "I was just worried, because she's a new student in our school. And people like.. you, aren't really friendly with new students." The professor babbles, offending Jungeun in the process, "Woah sir, she didn't do anything to me I promise you, she helped me find where my first class was because I was really lost, and I had a really bad stomach ache so I had to go to the toilet," Jinsol explains, the professor completely buys it. "If you say so. If she ever troubles you Jinsol don't be afraid to tell me okay?" he adds once more, absolutely triggering Jungeun already. She sits back, folding her arms listening to the professors chatter. "Don't worry professor I will, although for now she is no trouble," Jinsol replies causing Jungeun to smile but immediately erasing it off her face realizing the professor was now looking at her. "What are you looking at?" she states, pissed. "Both of you may be dismissed, go on." He says after getting uncomfortable because of Jungeuns stare. She really is intimidating.

They step out of the classroom, Jinsol having a smile on her face, "Hey are you alright now?" she asks the younger girl beside her, who was still having an irritated face. "I don't think I have class for now, wanna go grab breakfast?" she adds, ".. yes please, I didn't eat this morning," Jungeun replies, her face lits up due to the mention of food. "Alright then, where do you wanna eat?", "Honestly, right now I'm down for anything, I'm really hungry." Jungeun rubs her stomach in a circular motion, "I've got a place, do you like pastries for breakfast?" Jinsol asks the girl, smirking knowing what place exactly to take Jungeun to.

-

The bells of the entrance chime as the two girls walk in, immediately being welcomed by a waiter. "This place smells amazing," Jungeun sniffs, "I know right, it's literally the perfect smell," She says as she spots a perfect place for them to sit. "What do you want? It's my treat," Jinsol says, smiling at the girl, "No. I'm paying, after everything you've done for me this morning. I'm paying." Jungeun says intimidatingly. "Alright!" Jinsol replies, trying to hide her nervousness. "What would you like for me to order?", "Ooo I think i'd have a piece of focaccia and for drinks i'll just have some hot choco since I had coffee this morning." Jinsol replies. "That's it?", "Yep, I'm not that hungry." She looks up at the standing Jungeun, causing Jungeun to jerk from the sudden eye contact, "I'll.. order now." Jungeun says giggling awkwardly, walking away from the table.

As Jungeun was ordering, she noticed that the cashier has been eyeing her little friend since they came in. The cashier finally spoke up, "Hey miss, are you her sister? is she single by chance?" The cashier asks, boldly. "I'm not her sister no, and I don't think she's single," Jinsol obviously is, single and is a lovesick loser. "Oh, are you her friend then?" The cashier questioned Jungeun once again, pissing Jungeun off, she just wants to eat! "No, and you know what she's actually my girlfriend, stop trying to hit on her and let me order already." Jungeun spits out, obviously pissed, not knowing what she just said. "Oh, I'm sorry miss, What will you be having?" the cashier asks, her voice shifting into an awkward tone.

-

"Finally, the food's here, what took them so long." Jinsol says, licking her lips at the sight of the food. "Thank you, Jungeun." Jinsol looks up at the girl, smiling, showing how genuine she is. "You're welcome, and I'm the one who's supposed to thank you." Jungeun says, as she takes a sip of her espresso, leaving a mustache on her face, making Jinsol giggle at the girl. She pulls out her phone taking a picture of the girl, Jungeun being unaware of what's happening as she just wants to eat all the food she ordered. "Try this one it's really good!" Jungeuns face lit up as she takes a bite of the bread she ordered. She holds the bread close to Jinsols mouth signaling for her to take a bite, Jinsol takes a bite, her whole world shifts. "This is delicious."

The two girls giggle as they try all the types of bread Jungeun has ordered, having the appetite of an elephant. Jungeun had noticed the change of staff, due to the cashier now being a lanky male with glasses. They both exit the bakery returning to campus.

-

"JINSOL!!" Hyunjin comes running towards them, shouting her name. "Why is she shouting so loud.." Jinsol puts her palm on her face sighing due to embarrassment because of the girl. "Hi Hyunjin," Jungeun smiles sweetly, "Oh hi Jungeun," Hyunjin pauses to smile at Jungeun, also trying to catch her breath, "whats wrong?" Jinsol asks the girl worried that Junseo wants to pick a fight with her, and Hyunjins here to tell her about it, "Nothing I just wanted to walk with you guys." she smiles, giggling, knowing she worried Jinsol. This causes Jinsol to hit the girl rolling her eyes. "Where's Heejin?" Jungeun asks Hyunjin, "Oh she's at dance practice! I just walked her to the studio just now.", "Oh okay, I'll see you guys later then?" Jungeun says, unsure. "Do you need to be somewhere?", Jinsol asks, "No, but i'll leave you to for now," she says, not wanting to go yet. "Alright, take care." Jinsol and Hyunjin waves goodbye to the blonde girl who went to a different direction. "I didn't know you guys were close," Hyunjin teases Jinsol, nudging her. "We actually are kind of close Hyunjin, we just ate breakfast together," Jinsol says, proudly. "Whats next? are you moving in with her?" she asks, giggling, "Shut up, go to your girlfriend or something and leave me be," Jinsol chuckles rolling her eyes. "She's not my girlfriend.. YET," "Yet," Jinsol, repeats. "Shit I didn't even ask for her number... I'm so stupid." Jinsol exclaims, rubbing her hands in her eyes, "Fucking dumbass." Hyunjin spits, as she scrolls on her phone giggling at her soon-to-be girlfriend's messages.

Vapor - LipsoulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara