Chaewon's house

"This is the last one," Jiwoo announces as she drops the last box that they're leaving at Jungeun's house. "Just put it by the sofa unnie, thanks," Jungeun thanks the elder. "we're all done over here!" Heejin shouts from the other room, "Yeah same, here too!" Jinsol shouts from a different room. "Welp since we're all done why don't we go by a drive through on the way to the house?" Jiwoo announces, "We're down!" Hyunjin cheers, referring to her and Heejin. "Ditto," Jinsol says, grabbing Sooyoung by the shoulders.

After going by KFC for their afternoon snack they finally finished their adventure by heading to Jiwoo's cousins house, who was away for a vacation.

"That was a ten outta ten meal I am TELLING you, KFC somehow never misses." Jinsol starts, patting her stomach to show that she's full. "God how can vegans live without this," Jiwoo praises, "KFC is a gift to us by the supreme beings above, praise the lord!" Hyunjin states. "Do praise the lord for this blessing, Jungeun also exaggerates.

The girls finally arrive the said house. It was a secluded house, on top of a hill. It was large enough for 20 people to live in. Damn they're all rich. "Who's inside?" Sooyoung asks, curiously. "Well aside from the cleaner's it's just gonna be us so make all the noise you want, she won't be home until 5 in the afternoon!" Jiwoo answers, "Wait what's her name again?" Sooyoung asks, once more. "Chaewon, you know, Park Chaewon?" Jiwoo answers, Sooyoung looking at her, spaced out. "WHAT!!" she shouts, surprised after a few seconds of having no reaction. This statement causes for Jinsol to stare their direction too, 'PARK CHAEWON??' she thinks in her head.

"Well.. yeah, didn't you know?" Jiwoo asks, concerned look on her face staring at Sooyoung. "I THOUGHT YOU MEANT KIM CHAEWON THIS ENTIRE TIME" Sooyoung stressed. Jiwoo giggling at the confused Sooyoung. While as Jinsol is wondering if it's Hyeju's Chaewon.

"Anyways, where do we bring these boxes Jiwoo unnie?" Jungeun asks, "Oh hold on, all of the boxes are gonna go to umm.. just follow me."

The rest of the girls follow Jiwoo as they all carry boxes in different sizes, containing different items in each box. They finally enter the said room which only had a white leathered sofa, although it was really spacious. "Okay just stack them over there there." Jiwoo says pointing at the corner.

Sooyoung plops onto the sofa as the others follow her. "The guys I hired will all set this up for me in 30 minutes, we can stay in the theatre room for now," Jiwoo suggests, the others nodding, groaning as they get up from their already comfortable position.

"Hey you guys wanna do something later?" Heejin asks the others as they walk to the room Jiwoo suggested they stay at. "Definitely, it's a holiday tomorrow anyway." Jungeun responds, "Guy's YJ's throwing a party again," Jinsol shoots, staring at her phone as they walk to the room. "Fuck it i'm down." Sooyoung adds, fixing her hoodie. "What time is it starting?" Hyunjin asks, coming out of nowhere. "Fuck where were you, and it starts 7:30 as always." Jinsol replies. "Oh i'm so down, I have nothing to do tomorrow anyway.

Now, everyone has agreed to go to Yeonjun's party. "Hey I think my cousin's going too," Jiwoo says, "She just messaged me," She adds. "Well what if we wait for her here and we can go together?" Jungeun suggests, "Jungeun's right, for now shall we enjoy the cinema to ourselves." Hyunjin cheers as they enter the room, everyone plopping onto the gigantic sofa.

Then all of a sudden an Idea pops up in Jinsol's mind. 'I'm inviting Hyeju!'.

She pulls her phone out, messaging the black haired girl. 'Yo Hyeju! Go to Choi Club 7:45 PM later! Your little crush will be going, as well as me! And i just found out she's cousins with my friend.' Jinsol types out hurriedly. Then, almost immediately. She gets a response back. 'Oh shit fr? Alright then, i'll see U.' she replies. A smile popping on Jinsol's face a few seconds later.

Jungeun suspects this, not that it's any of her business that Jinsol's smiling while talking to someone, she stares at the raven haired girl, taking a good look. "I'll be right back," Jungeun abruptly says, jumping from the sofa. "Alright be back in a few minutes! Chaewon will be here~" Jiwoo says, not taking her eyes off her phone.

Jinsol was now left with Hyunjin and Heejin watching some film on the large flat screen TV. "Why are they beating up foot ball players now," Sooyoung asks, confused. "I forgot why but they're such girlbosses." Heejin replies, giggling.

Jinsol stares at Jungeun, the way she walks out of the room. She's mesmerised of the mere image of Jungeun's back. Fuck she DOES like Jungeun.

Jinsol can't accept this, she's done this before. It never worked out. No one can ever love her as much as she loves someone, and she knows this. But for Jungeun, she has at least some hope.

As the others were busy, either; watching the film or scrolling on their phones, Jinsol decided to follow Jungeun to the other room.  She opened the door, revealing a room with just a sofa, a table with a record player and a stack of vinyls. One of them were playing, as Jinsol walks past reading the album cover of the song that's playing. She later recognized that it was 'Eu sei que vou te amar' by Vinícius de Moraes. She then spots Jungeun on the balcony through the open glass door.

She exits the room, then entering the balcony as she accompanies Jungeun, who was smoking. "Hey," Jinsol greets, startling the smoking blonde girl. "Oh hey," Jungeun turns to her as Jinsol leans onto the railings of the balcony. "Beautiful view," Jungeun compliments, blowing smoke out of her mouth as she stares at the sunset view of the city. "Very beautiful." Jinsol responds, staring at Jungeun. She then turns to Jinsol, eyeing her eyes, then to her lips. Jinsol does the same. "You wanna fuck me so bad right now," Jungeun giggles, looking back at the view to blow her smoke. "Oh shut up you did it first," Jinsol chuckles rolling her eyes. "Do you really wanna go to that party? You didn't seem that enthusiastic," Jinsol shoots, staring back at the girl seriously. "Well yeah to get drunk for a while but I'm worried you know.. about Junseo.. being out?" Jungeun answers, softly. "Well we don't have to go if you don't want to," Jinsol says, concerned. "But they really seem like they want to enjoy later.." Jungeun says. "Well we can just tell them we don't feel good, then we can ditch." Jinsol plans, "You're so cute," Jungeun mumbles, staring back at Jinsol's lips as she smiles.

"Can I have a puff?" Jinsol asks, staring at Jungeun's cigarette. Jungeun doesn't say a word, instead she inhales, then kisses Jinsol. She pulls out of the kiss, as the smoke in their mouths release the vapor. The eye contact they make, Jinsol cupping the youngers face. Touching Jungeun's lips using her thumbs.

Jinsol then crashes their lips back together, Jungeun holding her nape. Jungeun was now leaning onto the railing as Jinsol slowly caresses her back.

"Guys!" Sooyoung shouts, entering the room. They quickly get off of eachother, pretending like they were just sharing the gorgeous view together. "Yeah?" Jinsol asks, out of breath. "Why are you out of breath?" Sooyoung asks, "Oh, it's a bit chilly out here." "It's 26 degrees." "Okay so? Global warming, the weather app is lying to you." "Ugh whatever, so Chaewon's here and we're about to get going, you still coming with?" Sooyoung asks, once more. "I don't think me and Jungeun will go, we don't feel that good, we'll see you later tho? we might go if we feel slightly better." Jinsol answers, carefully, as she eyes Jungeun. "Well, whatever you say. See ya!" Sooyoung waves, running out of the room.

"Now where shall we go?" Jinsol asks, staring back at Jungeun who was now smirking and giggling.

A/N: Hey hey! If you didn't notice I changed the title from momentum to vapor, because of the fact that they kiss usually with smoke in either's hands. I honestly don't know! Also if you're reading this I'm glad you got to read my story! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts :) More chapters coming soon~