YJ's party (2)

The two girls joined the sat cricle who consisted of Sooyoung, Jiwoo, Heejin, and Hyunjin, they sit themselves on the round leathered sofa. "We're playing truth or dare, but with a little twist," Heejin says, Hyunjin startled with the girl's innuendo. "Fuck, I already know where this shit's going." Sooyoung interjects as she rolls her eyes. "Is this gonna end up in a massive orgy or," Hyunjin add's receiving a hit from Heejin. "Silence, so instead of normal truth or dare, we'll be doing dares first and truth's later. We're gonna be using this one app i downloaded, and we HAVE to do what it says, if you don't, you have to drink a shot," Heejin announces. "Okay this'll definitely end up in an orgy." Hyunjin murmurs.

"Okay, let's get started. I go first, then we go clockwise." Heejin adds once more, she stares at her phone, waiting for the upcoming dare. "It says to take a random pill, the fuck does that mean," "I think you have to swallow a pill that wasn't prescribed for you," "Easy, anyone has a pill?", "Here," Jiwoo hands her a pill which didn't have a label on it or anything. Heejin swallows it as the pill gets handed to her, "Too easy, Hyunjin you're next," she goes, staring at the  girl beside her.

"Fuck let's see what I get.", Hyunjin mumbles as she clicks the generate button on Heejin's phone. "It's telling me to take a layer of clothing off, freaky." Hyunjin states as she takes her jacket off. "That was light work, Jinsol you're up next," Hyunjin smirksc handing Jinsol the phone. "It says to.. whisper something.. sexual, to the person next to me," She stares beside her, thinking it was gonna be Jungeun, but it was, Sooyoung? Jinsol giggles as she whisper in Sooyoung's ear, Jiwoo being visibly jealous by the dare. "Ooo freaky," Sooyoung giggles, Jungeun wonders what made Sooyoung giggle that naturally. "Okay next, Sooyoung."

A couple dares were done until the phone reached Jungeun. "Jungeun, your turn.", Jiwoo giggles as she hands the phone to Jungeun. She clicks on the phone, revealing her dare. So far none of them had to drink a shot. "..It says to give the person beside me a love mark on the neck." Jungeun says, unbothered, she reaches up to Heejin who was beside her.

None of them knew Jungeun already took some drinks way before the game started. That's why she was down for any dare. Jinsol stared at the two, mostly at Jungeun who wiped her lips. She curses under her breath fixing her posture due to the sensual atmosphere, she gulped.

"Okay, we have finished. That was an odd game," Jiwoo says, giggling at the others, a ray of sunshine really. "It was a bit boring honestly, you guys still down for the truth's?", asked Hyunjin, "Nah, I'm gonna go grab some drinks, you guys do your stuff," Jinsol states, walking back to the bar area. She needed a drink after that.

The party downstairs had already ended. Time check; It's one in the morning. Yeonjun ended the party early downstairs so the others could have the party for themselves now. "Guy's get down here! everyone had left!", he shouts from outside, catching the attention of the others.

Everyone else but Jinsol and Yeonjun were dancing on the dance floor, Jinsol eyes Jungeun as she moves because of the groovy music playing. Jinsol gets lost, studying the anatomy of the girl, her defined jawline being distinctive from the other features due to the ambient lights. The way she moves just captures Jinsol in a way she couldn't describe, the music just added to the heat. Jinsol was glad she wasn't a guy at that moment, no one would see how much Jungeun impacted the raven haired girl.

"Jinsol get the fuck down here!", Seulgi calls out to her. "I'm coming!", she sure did.

Seulgi had now pulled Jinsol into the dance floor as everyone dances, she slowly makes her way to Jungeun, 'accidentally' bumpimg into her. "Hey," Jinsol starts, once again. Just like earlier. Jungeun faces her, she doesn't know if it's the alcohol or what but she was looking at Jinsol with seductive eyes hard. The two had drank too much alcohol then they can't even process what was going on.

Jinsol's eyes were glued on the younger's lips, how seductive they were. They practically wanted to be kissed.

A few minutes later, everyone was now by the sofas, resting their worn out bodies after dancing their souls out. Alcohol was once again in the scene. Jinsol excuses herself, her bladder being the size of a chipmunk. "Fuck I gotta go pee, I'll be right back," she groans. A few minutes later, she's still not back, what the fuck could've happened was what Jungeun thought.

She stands up from her previous sitting position deciding to check on the older girl.

She enters the restroom, seeing Jinsol lean her back onto one of the stalls. Jungeun doesn't say a word, she walks up to the smoking girl who has obviously been eyeing her the entire evening. Jungeun found it pretty cute, how obvious Jinsol was. Jungeun then stares at the mirror behind them, fixing her gray blouse along with her cute pink skirt. She looks back at Jinsol, who was staring down at her, displaying no emotion on her face.

No words were exchanged. Jungeun looks up at the girl with her doe eyes. Jinsol finally breaks, all the obvious teasing has broken her limit. She puts out the cigarette throwing it into the sink that was oddly filled with water. Jinsol switches their positions gently pushing Jungeun into one of the stalls. That's it, Jungeun had officially broken the stable girl. Jinsol holds onto the girl's lower lip, she pressed her lips against Jungeun's, the taste of her lips made Jinsol go crazy, her hands now removed from Jungeun's face, moving down to her waist, guiding her closer to Jinsol.

Their tongues complementing eachother, Jungeun subconsciously lets out a light moan, that did it for Jinsol. She was now officially driven insane by the blonde girl, the music fading from the background as all you can hear were the sloppy kisses exchanged. Jinsol pulls back, staring at Jungeun, her pink cheeks being somewhat visible despite the fact that the lights were no help to see. Jungeun gives Jinsol that look, the look that screams, 'Finish me off, please' and Jinsol understood.

She moves down to the neck area, placing a light kiss, she whispers against Jungeun's skin, once again receiving a slight moan from Jungeun. Jinsol kisses the girl's neck, practically making out with it. Jungeun could feel Jinsol smirk against her neck.

She was now about to go next level with Jungeun but not until they get interrupted by someone barging into the door. They immediately get off from eachother, Jinsol walks out the stall, spotting Hyunjin. "How long did that peeing take you? God.", Hyunjin jokes with her, Jungeun trying not to make a noise as she fixes her blouse because her bra strap started to reveal. "Have you seen Jungeun?", Hyunjin questioned once again.

Jinsol leans on one of the stalls, wiping her lips which had smothered lipstick all over, thank god it wasn't that visible. "Uh, no I haven't." "Fix your make up, looks like you had some fun being a clown," Hyunjin announces before leaving.

"I had some fun alright," she whispers under her breath.