Boyfriend

One fact; Jungeun doesn't like sharing. Once she gets her hands on something, there is no way in hell it'll be caught in another person's hands.

But in this case, Jungeun doesn't own Jinsol, yet. As they entered the said bakery Jungeun immediately catches the eye of one specific staff member she had a chat with the other time.

Her eyes piercing through the soul of the girl, causing for the girl to immediately look away. As for now, Jungeun had told her that Jinsol was *her* girlfriend, so the girl would stop harassing the costumer.

Jinsol then spots a booth for the two to get comfortable in, asking Jungeun what she'd like to order.

Jungeun then lists down the food she wants to eat, particularly the most detailed drink Jinsol has ever heard in her entire life of living, considering she lived in the USA for a couple of months.

Jinsol then walks away their table, chuckling at one of the jokes Jungeun threw at her. Another thing is that Jungeun is good at planning. She planned to make Jinsol laugh as hard as she can before she leaves to go to the counter so the lady would see how much Jinsol enjoys talking to Jungeun.

Jungeun eyes the woman's gestures towards Jinsol. Not that she cares that much, of course.

She stares at them, being oblivious of what the two were talking about because now Jinsol was GIGGLING. Obviously that ticked Jungeun off for no total reason.

"You know your girlfriend seems to be quite protective of you," The cashier tells Jinsol which causes for her to look up from her phone. "Hm? What girlfriend ma'am?", Jinsol quickly asks, her mouth curling up in a smile. "The girl right there, you guys are cute together," The lady points towards Jungeun using her eyes, Jungeun who was staring at you and the cashier so hard, it felt like Jinsol was gonna burn because of it. "Oh yea she's no-" "DING! order for miss Jeong?", The man shouted, cutting Jinsol off.

Jinsol grabs the tray from the counter, then walking to their table seeing Jungeun folding her arms. "Hey tiger," Jinsol greets her placing gently placing the tray down, sitting back inside the booth. "The cashier thought we were dating," Jinsol states, as she grabs a bread stick from the tray. This statement causes Jungeun to choke on her food, "Whaaat..!", she hums awkwardly, a nervous look printed on her face.

The date ended when Jinsol brought Jungeun back to her secluded large mansion, which Jinsol didn't have any comments to but obviously she was still in awe of the sight. Jungeun thanks the raven haired girl, for her to do the same. Jinsol then drives away as Jungeun stares at her from the window.

She giggles, she hadn't felt this giddy since forever, it's like a little girl having a crush.

Jungeun changes into her pink silk pajamas, plopping onto her bed as she opens her macbook. She then calls her two friends yet again, "Guys, you won't believe who I just went on a date with," Jungeun says, almost immediately as the two picked up. "Junhyo H.?" Heejin replies, Jungeun rolling her eyes, "That's a man, I would never be that excited if I was referring to a man," Jungeun rolls her eyes. "You were literally straight just a second ago," Jiwoo states, as she washes her face on the other side of the screen, "Now spill," Heejin says as she snuggles onto her pillow, "Did you guys seriously already forget. JINSOL!!!!" she screams, causing for Miss Kwon to enter her room. "JUNGEUN IS EVERYTHING OKAY?" she rushes into the room, panicking, "Oh Miss Kwon sorry for worrying you, yes I'm fine..!" Jungeun says, scratching her nape. "Oh hello Miss Kwon!!" the two from the other side of the screen greet in unison. "Oh hello girls, Jiwoo is that the face mask I told you to purchase?", Miss Kwon asks enthusiastically, smiling at them. "Yes and it's so effective, you were right all along!" she replies, "And Heejin! have you seen the anime I told you about?" "OH YES! It's so hilarious Miss Kwon, I think the protagonist is just a bit too serious at times.." Heejin giggles, "I have to go now girls, see you soon!" the elder woman cheers, waving goodbye. "Such a nice woman," Heejin mumbles.

"OKAY NOW SPILL ABOUT YOUR DATE, HOW IS SHE?" Jiwoo exclaims, "Honestly, she's so cute, like literally." Jungeun says, giggling. "She's such a gentleman i'm telling you," Jungeun sobs, "And oh my god i'm saying this now, she looks like boyfriend by justin bieber," Jungeun squeals, "Hold on I see it.." Heejin replies, giggling as well, "Okay you're onto something.." Jiwoo utters as she does her skincare. "Do you think she likes you back?" Heejin asks, now this has Jungeun thinking. "Well, maybe but also maybe not..."

"How so?" Jiwoo asks. Their chat session lasted for about an hour. Each of them talking about their love lives, and associating their person with songs. They're just girls, it's what they do.

A/N: This ones a short chapter, sorry everyone, I'll make sure to try and update more as soon as I can! Also happy new year! :)