Ice tub

"Hey guys Hyeju's here," Jinsol states enthusiastically as she presents Hyeju in front of everyone else as they were munching on the extra takeout food Sooyoung and Hyunjin left.

The appearance of the girl seemed to cause Chaewon uneasiness because now she's washing Jungeun's hand using a sponge. "You dirty dirty girl, you have to clean your hands more often!" Chaewon giggles awkwardly as everyone stares at them. "...thank you Chae.." Jungeun eyes the younger weirdly as she wipes her newly washed hand on a piece of tissue. Jinsol giggles at the girl's awkward aura as Jungeun glares at her smirking. "Oh hello Hyeju! Haven't seen you in ages." Hyunjin pats the girl's shoulder as she sits on the counter beside the three girls. "Hello Hyeju! You're such a cutie. You're first year yes?" Jiwoo cheers cooing at the 18 year old girl. "Yes unnie, how'd you know?" Hyeju asks the elder girl who was now pinching her cheeks. "Sooyoung has told me about you." Jiwoo says not taking her eyes off of the girls cheeks.

"Why don't we all go to the living room then?" Heejin smacks her hands together as she jumps off the counter pulling Hyunjin along with her. The scene was very awkward before Heejin ended it.

Chaewon rewashing the clean plates while awkwardly giggling and Jiwoo cooing at Hyeju. No one said a word.

As everyone sat down on the long sofa Jinsol started to pull something out from her bag. "So the reason why I called you guys here is that we've found this disgusting photos someone took of Jungeun without her consent." Jinsol starts. The other girls then started to stare at Jinsol intensely as they wait for her to continue. "Show us.." Jiwoo utters, different from the tone she was using earlier with Hyeju.

Jinsol opens the file quickly as she spreads the photos out on the coffee table. Jungeun then holds one of the photographs as she scoffs. "Pathetic," "What the fuck..." Heejin swears as the others stare at them in shock. "Oh my god.." Sooyoung lifts one of the pictures. "I will find the one who took these." Jiwoo snarls as the others look furious as well. "We have to." Jinsol adds. "What the fuck." Chaewon spits as she touches the pictures. "This is fucking sick." Hyunjin slams the photograph back onto the table. "I think I might have a lead on this," Hyeju states and folds her arms as everyone turns their heads to her direction.

"Shoot," Jungeun responds, "The photography club uses this exact baryta paper, so they're definitely a suspect." Hyeju utters as everyone stares at her. "And if i'm correct, there would be a carved star symbol at the back." Hyeju adds. Hyunjin then turns the photograph upside down. And of course, as Hyeju said. A star symbol.

"Try the others," Jiwoo exclaims as she starts turning the other 6 photographs of the blonde. "Oh my god, you're correct." Sooyoung covered her mouth in shock. "The star symbol is the club logo, every photograph by then has that." Hyeju says as she raises her eyebrows at the sight of the star symbol all over the pictures. "How the fuck did you know that," Heejin asks, looking absolutely baffled at the girl's intelligence about the photography club.

"My friend is a part of the photography club, she takes me there sometimes to take pictures of me." Hyeju states staring at Heejin. Chaewon shoots her eyes at Hyeju at the mention of 'friend' "Do you think we can have access to who's in the club?" Jinsol asks as she leans back onto the sofa, folding her arms eyeing Jungeun who's 2 seats away from her because Hyunjin and Heejin were in between them.

She stares at Jungeun as the blonde arches her back noticing the raven haired girl who was admiring her revealed back. Jinsol curses under her breath as Jungeun decides to look back at her.

"Yeah definitely, I can ask my friend right now and she'll send me the deets." Hyeju nods as she flops onto the sofa beside Jinsol, not taking her eyes off her phone. "Thank you Hyeju, I'm really glad they invited you here." Jungeun says, endearingly, looking away from Jinsol.

-

"Has she responded?" Jiwoo asks the younger who's now playing on Jinsol's playstation with Chaewon. "Uhh, don't think so." Hyeju says as she leans to the right trying to kill Chaewon from the game. "You didn't even check!" Jiwoo rolls her eyes. "Hold on I'll check in a minute!" Hyeju responds as she leans into Chaewon harshly. "Argh! fuck, you're good at this." Hyeju compliments Chaewon who's now flushed. "Thanks." she smiles at the dark haired girl.

Both Jungeun and Jinsol stare at the both of them enjoying their time as they sit one seat away from eachother since Heejin was still seperating them two. They had to get her out of there. "Hey where did Hyunjun go?" Jinsol asks Heejin, "I think she said she was gonna wash her hands in the bathroom," Heejin replies as she takes her eyes off her phone to stare at the raven haired girl. "I think she needs you in there." Jinsol adds as she winks. "Oh... okay.." Heejin nods slowly as she makes her way to the bathroom, practically running.

Both the girls looked at the running Heejin, then stared back at eachother. Jungeun smirks as she lifts her legs from the ground to the seat where Heejin was, occupying the previous vaccant space after Heejin left.

Jinsol leans in closer by the girl, caressing the girls calves as the others were on their phones or either playing on the playstation. They both stare into eachothers eyes, intently. Jungeun bites her lower lip unconsciously as she stares into the elders lips. Jinsol smirks at this.

Anyone at their college would pay billions, even trillions. Just to see her point of view right now, ane Jinsol knows this, that's why she's cherishing every moment she has with Jungeun before the blonde just throws her away after a couple of months of their little fling.

"Guys she responded!!" Hyeju exclaims as she checks her phone. "Quickly show it to us!!" Sooyoung responds excitedly as she runs to the carpet sitting with Hyeju and Chaewon. "I'll send it to Sooyoung and she'll make a group chat so we could send it there." Hyeju states as Sooyoung agrees.

"I sent it," Hyeju says as she puts her phone down and gets back to the controller. "You're dead park chae." Hyeju smirks as she chuckles at the other girl tickling her sides.

Jungeun nor Jiwoo was never seen Chaewon this playful and giddy around someone, not even them.

The two girls stare at the giggling Chaewon absolutely baffled, they stare at eachother in shock, 'That's not Chaewon crucify that imposter.' Jiwoo mouths as she widens her eyes staring at Jungeun.

"All we know now that it's a guy, hundred percent." Jinsol states as she scrolls through her phone. "Chou tzuyu? I know this girl, she used to be a waiter in that bakery store, I think she quit." Jinsol adds, this shoots up Jungeun's attention. Was that the same girl who wanted to get with Jinsol?

"Okay let's tick her off." Sooyoung replies. "Uh definitely not Beomgyu, that boy is too busy playing games in his dorm. He probably is right now." Sooyoung says. "Lee Taeyong? No that man is gay as fuck gosh.." Chaewon rolls her eyes. "Mark Lee?" "I don't even know about that guy, he's never in his classes. He has places to be and that's definitely not taking pictures of Jungeun." "Alright, we're left with six suspects then, who I have no idea who the fuck they are." Jinsol curses. "Okay first of all we have, jeon hyuk, don't have an idea who that is." Jiwoo says, "Then we have Jun Tae. Who even.." Sooyoung adds, "Who the actually fuck is Kim Haneul." Chaewon spits, "Then, Kang Minho, Lee minjun and Kang Seojoon. I have zero idea about who any of these are." Hyeju states. "No I think I've heard the name Minjun. It was one of Junseo's friends." Jungeun says with furrowed eyebrows. "Oh, he's definitely on top of the list then." "Alright what do we do now?" Jinsol asks.

"Call Heejin and Hyunjin. Where are they anyway?" Sooyoung says as she stops her sentence, everything in silence as Hyeju and Chaewon pauses their game. "Did you just hear someone moaning." "Ew what the fuck," Chaewon gags as she turns the volume up of the game and starts covering her ears. "Alright get those two out before they make a mess on the floor." Jinsol groans.

Sooyoung knocks the door down revealing Heejin and Hyunjin in a bath tub filled with ice and they're in their clothes. "Oh my god." "Where did you even get all these ice..?" Jinsol stares at them baffled, everyone standing by the door frame seeing the two girls doing some kind of bath tub ice challenge. "I-I don't know but my body can't move.." Hyunjin stutters because of the cold. "Get us out please.." Heejin groans, hearing the pain in her voice.