Chapter 4

Her hands are tied together with a piece of frayed rope, and she's desperately trying to break free.

Mehak's face is stained with tears, her clothes are torn, and her voice is trembling with fear.

MEHAK (panicking, shouting) Please! Don't do this to me! I beg you, stop it! Let me go home!

The only source of light is a flickering overhead bulb, casting eerie shadows across the room. A group of menacing figures surrounds Mehak, their faces hidden in the darkness.

LEADER OF THE GROUP, a tall and imposing figure, steps closer to Mehak, a wicked grin on his face.

LEADER (mockingly) Aw, what's the matter, sweetheart? Don't you like our little hideaway?

Mehak's eyes dart around the room, searching for any means of escape. She knows she's in grave danger, and the terror in her voice grows stronger.

MEHAK (screaming) I don't know you people! Please, I haven't done anything wrong. Let me go!

Tension fills the room as the other members of the group exchange sinister glances. They seem to take sadistic pleasure in Mehak's fear.

LEADER (laughing) You're in no position to make demands, darling. You're with us now.

Mehak's heart races, and she continues to struggle against her restraints, her voice pleading for mercy.

MEHAK (crying out) Someone, please help me! Please, just let me go home!

The echoes of her desperate cries bounce off the factory's cold, decaying walls. The situation looks dire, and Mehak's fate hangs in the balance as the sinister group decides her destiny.

Aisha suddenly bolts upright, her eyes wide with panic, sweat glistening on her forehead. She gasps for breath.

AISHA (shouting in fear) Oh my God! What kind of a dream was that?

Aisha trembles as she tries to catch her breath. The dream has left her shaken and disoriented. She rubs her temples, attempting to shake off the lingering unease.

AISHA (to herself, whispering) This was so mad... Mehak...

With a sense of urgency, Aisha swings her legs out of bed and hurries out of her room. She tiptoes down the dimly lit hallway, her footsteps barely making a sound on the carpeted floor.

IN MEHAK'S BEDROOM

Aisha gently pushes open the door to Mehak's room. The room is peaceful, with soft moonlight spilling across the bed where MEHAK, Aisha's sister, sleeps peacefully.

Aisha sighs in relief, her face relaxing as she watches Mehak's peaceful slumber. She steps closer to the bed and leans down, gently kissing Mehak's forehead.

AISHA (whispering) You're safe, Mehak. It was just a dream.

Mehak stirs slightly but remains blissfully asleep, unaware of Aisha's late-night visit. Aisha takes one last look at her sister, her heart filled with love and gratitude that Mehak is unharmed.

With a final, loving glance, Aisha quietly exits the room, leaving the door. She returns to her own room, her mind slowly easing as the remnants of the unsettling dream fade away.

Next morning after breakfast Ibrahim checks his watch and smiles, knowing it's time for his planned visit.

IN FARHA'S LIVING ROOM

Ibrahim stands outside FARHA's front door, taking a deep breath to gather his composure. He knocks on the door, and a few moments later, Farha opens it with a warm smile.