Chapter 24

Ibrahim didn't eat anything, he is not talking with me. Hearing this Adeel said “make him up” and didn't cry. Adeel wiped her tears and said go 

Sameera nobbled her head and went towards Ibrahim's room.with in five minutes she reached her room and opened the door. When she opens the door she gets shocked because Ibrahim was lying in Mehak's lab.

Ibrahim was playing with  Mehak's hair. Seeing this she said Ibrahim.ibrahim hearing his mother voice looks at the door and gets up from mehak’s lab

He asked what mom?ibrahim eat something come down stairs but Ibrahim said “Mom please I am not hungry you go to your room.sameera eyes get wet hearing this and she said

Please Ibrahim you haven't eat anything sinces a long time but before Ibrahim can say further sameera said “since morning your mehak stomach is empty”

Hearing this Ibrahim realized she didn't eat anything. He closes his eyes for a while then said “ok” let's eat something hearing this sameera gets happy and said 

You both come downstairs and we will eat our food saying that she went out from there. Ibrahim looks at mehak and said “I am so sorry because of me you haven't eat anything since morning “ 

Ibrahim got up from bed and held her hand and said let's go but mehak said “I don't want to go” hearing this he asked “why”? Because I am not hungry.

Ibrahim said let's go but she started to cry and said I don't want to go. Ibrahim wiped her tears and said ok fine don't go sit here only saying that he left from there.

Ibrahim reached downstairs and saw his parents were sitting at the dining table. Sameera smiles and said “come my baby sit near me.” but Ibrahim said me and mehak will eat our food in the room only.

Hearing this, Adeel Sameera gets shocked. Sameera asks why? Because she didn't want to come downstairs saying that Ibrahim takes all the food and asked one maid to bring all this in his bedroom.

Ibrahim went out from there leaving adeel sameera in shock.soon he reached his room and saw mehak was sitting in bed he smiled and said “doll lets eat food hearing this mehak looks at Ibrahim and then saw two maids bring a food trolley.

Maid went out from there and Ibrahim sat in the bed. He takes one plate in his hands and takes out lots of food. He gave a plate to mehak and told her to eat.

Without saying a single word she took the plate and started to eat her food. After dinner Mehak didn't say anything to him but Ibrahim looked at her without blinking his eyes.

On the other side Sameera asked the maids “,did Ibrahim eat his food”? Yes mam he completed his food. Hearing this sameera takes a breath of relief and adeel said “,Now you eat your dinner”

Both of them ate their dinner and after that they came back into their room. While sitting in their bed Sameera started to cry and said he is not talking with me”.